By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LittleBigPlanet get another 10/10,from Pelaajalehti at Finland.

MontanaHatchet said:
Guys, no offense, bu the posts so far have sounded like...worship.

O PRAISE THE LORD FOR LBP!

:D

No really.Im just happy.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:
From the link:
Pelaaja10/10Lukijat-

No disrespect to anyone here, but we only have Pelaaja's score. The wise thing to do would be to wait for Lukijat's too. (I'm not sure what I just wrote makes sense)

Lukijat  means readers, gamers who at Pelaajalehti has the game..You know.Pelaaja is Pelaajalehti.

Thanks for clearing that up. :) I was just being coy.

damn another stupid thread. seriously i hate when overhyped games come out and we have 20+ threads all saying each new review that comes out and what it is.

and saying overhyped is not me meaning i think it will be bad or it don't deserve the 10, but just that. people talking about any little thing about it constnatly. i have been seeing LBP topics constatnly for like a year, and i'm sick of them. thats what i say as overhyped. when you hear of the game so much you want it to just flop/bomb so incredibly bad just so you dn't have to hear of it ever again.

MontanaHatchet said:

It was worship

Around the Network

I still don't understand what it is about, but I guess I will get it because of its awesome reviews.

Skeeuk said:
because of the limitless gameplay possibilities lbp can only recieve a 10, anything less than 10 is wrong simply because this is a true nex gen play experiance

Couldn't the limitless gameplay possibilities also just as easily give it a 1/10? If that's going to be a valid reason to score it a 10, then I'm assuming we're judging the actual user content, which can range from the amazing to the piss poor. I personally think this game will earn great scores, but not for that reasoning. It'll get the scores for the physics, gameplay, and the accessible tools one can use to create levels with. I don't think the levels themselves will go under scrutiny.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

irstupid said:
damn another stupid thread. seriously i hate when overhyped games come out and we have 20+ threads all saying each new review that comes out and what it is.

and saying overhyped is not me meaning i think it will be bad or it don't deserve the 10, but just that. people talking about any little thing about it constnatly. i have been seeing LBP topics constatnly for like a year, and i'm sick of them. thats what i say as overhyped. when you hear of the game so much you want it to just flop/bomb so incredibly bad just so you dn't have to hear of it ever again.

Not hype.This just means,that its getting what we have hyped.Somepeople said it gets something 4-6 ratings.So now,as Pelaajalehti said, promises fulfilled.

darthdevidem01 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

This is not worship....it is seeing the light. the light that LBP will give PS3 this month....the light that will result in the Playstation 3 Computer entertainment System coming out of the thresholds of hell & showing the world that this is the true new gaming experience....this is defining a new genre....this is defining entertainment & games.

LBP will give the Playstation 3 a torch to bear.....similar to the olympic torch which signifies victory, courage & success.

Interestingly if you replace LBP with Jesus,  PS3 wih People.  New Genre with religion... and entertainment with games... while omitting gaming you get

"This is not worship....it is seeing the light. the light that Jesus will give people this month....the light that will result in the people coming out of the thresholds of hell & showing the world that this is the true new experience....this is defining a new genre....this is defining religion.

Jesus will give the people a torch to bear.....similar to the olympic torch which signifies victory, courage & success."

Yeah... still sounds like worship.

Seriously, it's going to be a great game... but this kind of thing has been on PC forever.  It's not creating a new genre.  It's actually more restrictive then most in the genre.  The genre has been around since at least the mid 90's.

Onyxmeth said:
Skeeuk said:
because of the limitless gameplay possibilities lbp can only recieve a 10, anything less than 10 is wrong simply because this is a true nex gen play experiance

Couldn't the limitless gameplay possibilities also just as easily give it a 1/10? If that's going to be a valid reason to score it a 10, then I'm assuming we're judging the actual user content, which can range from the amazing to the piss poor. I personally think this game will earn great scores, but not for that reasoning. It'll get the scores for the physics, gameplay, and the accessible tools one can use to create levels with. I don't think the levels themselves will go under scrutiny.

If the user community ends up sucking it should get an algerbraic rating... like = A.

Where A is something like ability to make levels + your esteem level.

So if you are real good at making levels and feel ok about yourself and your abilties, high score.

If you suck at making levels but think they're awesome cause you have a big ego, high score

Good at levels but the over critical type?  Low score.