By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LittleBigPlanet get another 10/10,from Pelaajalehti at Finland.

sega4life said:

I just don't think the game is all that, well I should say I don't think it's a 10 in beta, I'm sure the finished project will make it a 10.

After playing for a few hours I can see how it can get a tad boring tho.

Making a lvl seems like it would take weeks to be perfect, and days to make it playable. (again I only played a few hours)

Just not my cup of tea. It's like Mods, If I had the time I would make one but I'd rather just wait for someone else to make one and play theirs.

The Controls are a tad unresponsive nothing major and it is a beta so fixable. but jumping back screen and forward with objects gets jumpie, but again it's a beta, so I'm sure it will be fixed.

Well, the only thing i agree with is that jumping between planes can be annoying and sometimes you are put in the incorrect plane resulting in your death. To be fair, this has only been an issue on user made levels so there might be something they haven't learned right.

Yes, levels take time to make. I'm not sure what your expectations were going in.

Nothing is wrong with just playing other people's levels. If the beta is any indication, there will be a ton of content so there's no requirement to touch the level editor.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:
sega4life said:

I just don't think the game is all that, well I should say I don't think it's a 10 in beta, I'm sure the finished project will make it a 10.

After playing for a few hours I can see how it can get a tad boring tho.

Making a lvl seems like it would take weeks to be perfect, and days to make it playable. (again I only played a few hours)

Just not my cup of tea. It's like Mods, If I had the time I would make one but I'd rather just wait for someone else to make one and play theirs.

The Controls are a tad unresponsive nothing major and it is a beta so fixable. but jumping back screen and forward with objects gets jumpie, but again it's a beta, so I'm sure it will be fixed.

Well, the only thing i agree with is that jumping between planes can be annoying and sometimes you are put in the incorrect plane resulting in your death. To be fair, this has only been an issue on user made levels so there might be something they haven't learned right.

Yes, levels take time to make. I'm not sure what your expectations were going in.

Nothing is wrong with just playing other people's levels. If the beta is any indication, there will be a ton of content so there's no requirement to touch the level editor.

"Well, the only thing i agree with is that jumping between planes can be annoying and sometimes you are put in the incorrect plane resulting in your death." = Wtf?

Take my love, take my land..

Pelaaja isn't bad or anything, but there isn't a Finn on the planet who doesn't prefer Pelit. For one, the former has a tendency to give extremely high scores to highly hyped/advertised games, so this isn't a surprise to anyone.

The names are just Pelaaja and Pelit btw. The word "lehti" sometimes gets added to the end in Finnish, because the names are otherwise pretty generic ("gamer" and "games" respectively), and conjugating the plural Pelit is a bit tricky.

Well. Pelaajalehti =Gamer´s magazine was the first that published new info and news about Alan Wake..

The head editor Thomas Puha even wrote article in 1up and other USA gaming sites about Alan Wake.

Magazine gives very good and justified reviews..

Parokki said:
Pelaaja isn't bad or anything, but there isn't a Finn on the planet who doesn't prefer Pelit. For one, the former has a tendency to give extremely high scores to highly hyped/advertised games, so this isn't a surprise to anyone.

The names are just Pelaaja and Pelit btw. The word "lehti" sometimes gets added to the end in Finnish, because the names are otherwise pretty generic ("gamer" and "games" respectively), and conjugating the plural Pelit is a bit tricky.

Pelit-lehti (Games-magazine) has lost its interest in here.It used to be good but now they give about 80+ to all games and I hate it.Dont trust it ever.

Nowdays Pelaajalehti (Gamermagazine) is most popular.

Around the Network

Ai.Suomalaisia.Mitäpä mä teille selittelen..

Great this game is awesome i loveeee the beta

Ah, never mind then. Opinions are more divided than I thought. =P

I've never liked pelaajas reviews. It's not even Finlands biggest gaming magazine. But we all know this game is huge.

Selittelyyn on aina aihetta:)