By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LittleBigPlanet get another 10/10,from Pelaajalehti at Finland.

MontanaHatchet said:
sega4life said:

I just don't think the game is all that, well I should say I don't think it's a 10 in beta, I'm sure the finished project will make it a 10.

After playing for a few hours I can see how it can get a tad boring tho.

Making a lvl seems like it would take weeks to be perfect, and days to make it playable. (again I only played a few hours)

Just not my cup of tea. It's like Mods, If I had the time I would make one but I'd rather just wait for someone else to make one and play theirs.

The Controls are a tad unresponsive nothing major and it is a beta so fixable. but jumping back screen and forward with objects gets jumpie, but again it's a beta, so I'm sure it will be fixed.

RPG Maker 2000 ranged from incredibly simple to incredibly complicated. Making a full scale RPG of decent quality could take months (I wouldn't know since I never finished one). In order to make even basic cutscenes, you had to mess with switches and variables until you had pages of script. It had one pre-made level, a rather mediocre RPG courtesy of Don Miguel. Little Big Planet has 50 pre-made levels. But it was pretty popular and not many people would doubt its quality. And don't even get me started on getting new content for RPG Maker. You were held hostage to crappy sharing sites.

Why are you bringing up RPG Maker? That is like telling someone who isn't fond of Algerbra that Calculus is really hard.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
irstupid said:
damn another stupid thread. seriously i hate when overhyped games come out and we have 20+ threads all saying each new review that comes out and what it is.

and saying overhyped is not me meaning i think it will be bad or it don't deserve the 10, but just that. people talking about any little thing about it constnatly. i have been seeing LBP topics constatnly for like a year, and i'm sick of them. thats what i say as overhyped. when you hear of the game so much you want it to just flop/bomb so incredibly bad just so you dn't have to hear of it ever again.

We all know if LBP was a Nintendo Exclusive you'd be all over it.

no not interested in the game so don't matter what system.

and i dont' care what the rating this game gets, whether its a 10 or 4.  I just wish people would all keep it in one topic instead of creating a new one constantly for each little detail for anything.  whether someone rated teh game, played it for 4 minutes, or whatever.

same goes for all games super hyped on forums.  i swear people just want attention and think the only way they can get it is if they create their own topic.   You guys are all 10 year old middle children who were ignored in another topic so your like "hey i'll create my own topic so everyone will listen to me"

sega4life said:

I just don't think the game is all that, well I should say I don't think it's a 10 in beta, I'm sure the finished project will make it a 10.

Making a lvl seems like it would take weeks to be perfect, and days to make it playable. (again I only played a few hours)

Just not my cup of tea. It's like Mods, If I had the time I would make one but I'd rather just wait for someone else to make one and play theirs.

The Controls are a tad unresponsive nothing major and it is a beta so fixable. but jumping back screen and forward with objects gets jumpie, but again it's a beta, so I'm sure it will be fixed.

Well, the only thing i agree with is that jumping between planes can be annoying and sometimes you are put in the incorrect plane resulting in your death. To be fair, this has only been an issue on user made levels so there might be something they haven't learned right.

Yes, levels take time to make. I'm not sure what your expectations were going in.

Nothing is wrong with just playing other people's levels. If the beta is any indication, there will be a ton of content so there's no requirement to touch the level editor.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
sega4life said:

Well, the only thing i agree with is that jumping between planes can be annoying and sometimes you are put in the incorrect plane resulting in your death. To be fair, this has only been an issue on user made levels so there might be something they haven't learned right.

Yes, levels take time to make. I'm not sure what your expectations were going in.

Nothing is wrong with just playing other people's levels. If the beta is any indication, there will be a ton of content so there's no requirement to touch the level editor.

"Well, the only thing i agree with is that jumping between planes can be annoying and sometimes you are put in the incorrect plane resulting in your death." = Wtf?

Take my love, take my land..

Pelaaja isn't bad or anything, but there isn't a Finn on the planet who doesn't prefer Pelit. For one, the former has a tendency to give extremely high scores to highly hyped/advertised games, so this isn't a surprise to anyone.

The names are just Pelaaja and Pelit btw. The word "lehti" sometimes gets added to the end in Finnish, because the names are otherwise pretty generic ("gamer" and "games" respectively), and conjugating the plural Pelit is a bit tricky.

Around the Network

Well. Pelaajalehti =Gamer´s magazine was the first that published new info and news about Alan Wake..

The head editor Thomas Puha even wrote article in 1up and other USA gaming sites about Alan Wake.

Magazine gives very good and justified reviews..

Parokki said:
Pelaaja isn't bad or anything, but there isn't a Finn on the planet who doesn't prefer Pelit. For one, the former has a tendency to give extremely high scores to highly hyped/advertised games, so this isn't a surprise to anyone.

The names are just Pelaaja and Pelit btw. The word "lehti" sometimes gets added to the end in Finnish, because the names are otherwise pretty generic ("gamer" and "games" respectively), and conjugating the plural Pelit is a bit tricky.

Pelit-lehti (Games-magazine) has lost its interest in here.It used to be good but now they give about 80+ to all games and I hate it.Dont trust it ever.

Nowdays Pelaajalehti (Gamermagazine) is most popular.

Ai.Suomalaisia.Mitäpä mä teille selittelen..

Great this game is awesome i loveeee the beta

Ah, never mind then. Opinions are more divided than I thought. =P