By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LittleBigPlanet get another 10/10,from Pelaajalehti at Finland.

Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Guys, no offense, bu the posts so far have sounded like...worship.

This is not worship....it is seeing the light. the light that LBP will give PS3 this month....the light that will result in the Playstation 3 Computer entertainment System coming out of the thresholds of hell & showing the world that this is the true new gaming experience....this is defining a new genre....this is defining entertainment & games.

LBP will give the Playstation 3 a torch to bear.....similar to the olympic torch which signifies victory, courage & success.

Dude...you really need to stop with the "Computer Entertainment System" thing. That just makes it sound...retarded. I think we're all content with a simple "PS3". Not many people want it to be a computer system. Most people would rather have it as a console.

OT: Nice score...but WTH is Pelaajalehti? :P

Graah....Pelaajalehti means Gamermagazine in finnish so think for that :P

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

pelajawhat haha. Definitely deserves good reviews of course, maybe not 10s, but in the 9s. Sounds like it is living up to the hype at least.

Trust the Pelaajalehti. Usually the reviews are spot on. It's like the finnish gamespot/IGN

Its great that it gets another 10 but im still waiting for Ign and gametrailers and other big gaming sities review.

Zucas said:
pelajawhat haha. Definitely deserves good reviews of course, maybe not 10s, but in the 9s. Sounds like it is living up to the hype at least.

Try to say it 10 times in row.My english friends have biig problem at that :D

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

YAY 10/10 from unknown reviewer.

LBP FTW !!!.

To try saying it once is hard enough though.......

sega4life said:

I just don't think the game is all that, well I should say I don't think it's a 10 in beta, I'm sure the finished project will make it a 10.

After playing for a few hours I can see how it can get a tad boring tho.

Making a lvl seems like it would take weeks to be perfect, and days to make it playable. (again I only played a few hours)

Just not my cup of tea. It's like Mods, If I had the time I would make one but I'd rather just wait for someone else to make one and play theirs.

The Controls are a tad unresponsive nothing major and it is a beta so fixable. but jumping back screen and forward with objects gets jumpie, but again it's a beta, so I'm sure it will be fixed.

RPG Maker 2000 ranged from incredibly simple to incredibly complicated. Making a full scale RPG of decent quality could take months (I wouldn't know since I never finished one). In order to make even basic cutscenes, you had to mess with switches and variables until you had pages of script. It had one pre-made level, a rather mediocre RPG courtesy of Don Miguel. Little Big Planet has 50 pre-made levels. But it was pretty popular and not many people would doubt its quality. And don't even get me started on getting new content for RPG Maker. You were held hostage to crappy sharing sites.

MontanaHatchet said:
sega4life said:

I just don't think the game is all that, well I should say I don't think it's a 10 in beta, I'm sure the finished project will make it a 10.

After playing for a few hours I can see how it can get a tad boring tho.

Making a lvl seems like it would take weeks to be perfect, and days to make it playable. (again I only played a few hours)

Just not my cup of tea. It's like Mods, If I had the time I would make one but I'd rather just wait for someone else to make one and play theirs.

The Controls are a tad unresponsive nothing major and it is a beta so fixable. but jumping back screen and forward with objects gets jumpie, but again it's a beta, so I'm sure it will be fixed.

RPG Maker 2000 ranged from incredibly simple to incredibly complicated. Making a full scale RPG of decent quality could take months (I wouldn't know since I never finished one). In order to make even basic cutscenes, you had to mess with switches and variables until you had pages of script. It had one pre-made level, a rather mediocre RPG courtesy of Don Miguel. Little Big Planet has 50 pre-made levels. But it was pretty popular and not many people would doubt its quality. And don't even get me started on getting new content for RPG Maker. You were held hostage to crappy sharing sites.

Why are you bringing up RPG Maker? That is like telling someone who isn't fond of Algerbra that Calculus is really hard.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

blazinhead89 said:
irstupid said:
damn another stupid thread. seriously i hate when overhyped games come out and we have 20+ threads all saying each new review that comes out and what it is.

and saying overhyped is not me meaning i think it will be bad or it don't deserve the 10, but just that. people talking about any little thing about it constnatly. i have been seeing LBP topics constatnly for like a year, and i'm sick of them. thats what i say as overhyped. when you hear of the game so much you want it to just flop/bomb so incredibly bad just so you dn't have to hear of it ever again.

We all know if LBP was a Nintendo Exclusive you'd be all over it.

no not interested in the game so don't matter what system.

and i dont' care what the rating this game gets, whether its a 10 or 4.  I just wish people would all keep it in one topic instead of creating a new one constantly for each little detail for anything.  whether someone rated teh game, played it for 4 minutes, or whatever.

same goes for all games super hyped on forums.  i swear people just want attention and think the only way they can get it is if they create their own topic.   You guys are all 10 year old middle children who were ignored in another topic so your like "hey i'll create my own topic so everyone will listen to me"