By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So who was satsified with the Fall event? No one should be butt-hurt.

Valkyria00 said:

It was way better than expected. My favorite franchise (Zelda) or anticipating announcement (Kid Icarus) didnt happen but I dont care still great event.

Funny how people compare DS-i to the iPhone/PSP. The big difference between these handhelds is that the DS gets ONE MAJOR thing right. and thats the VIDEO GAMES. iPhone no one will buy it to solely play video games. PSP doesnt do any of its many features right.

DS does what it was built to do perfect now theyre just adding nice little features. Im all for it.

S&P 2
Punch Out Wii
Fire Emblem DS Release Date

Nintendo backing up great RPGs like
Arc Rise Fantasia
Fragile
Tales of Mother games.

Anyone who bitches about the event is either a stupid fanboy or troll.

Im not fanboy I love Nintendo AND Sony.

Why did you even have to include that part in your post? It was good until you said that. Reminds me of a Talkingparrot post. Calling people Trolls for not agreeing with you makes you almost as bad as they are and almost impossible for people to take you seriously when replying to you.

Anyways, I didn't get to see it. I am interested in alot of those games. Tales the most and Fire Emblem right after that. I'm pretty sure I'll end up with all of those, except maybe Punch Out. I just hope they don't screw around with the motion stuff too much.

I want the Sega stuff. I don't think they showed much, did they?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I loved it personally, but wanna see what everyone has in store in TGS.

was not blown away.

nothing to whine but nothing to be excited either.

pbroy said:
Valkyria00 said:

It was way better than expected. My favorite franchise (Zelda) or anticipating announcement (Kid Icarus) didnt happen but I dont care still great event.

Funny how people compare DS-i to the iPhone/PSP. The big difference between these handhelds is that the DS gets ONE MAJOR thing right. and thats the VIDEO GAMES. iPhone no one will buy it to solely play video games. PSP doesnt do any of its many features right.

DS does what it was built to do perfect now theyre just adding nice little features. Im all for it.

S&P 2
Punch Out Wii
Fire Emblem DS Release Date

Nintendo backing up great RPGs like
Arc Rise Fantasia
Fragile
Tales of Mother games.

Anyone who bitches about the event is either a stupid fanboy or troll.

Im not fanboy I love Nintendo AND Sony.

Why did you even have to include that part in your post? It was good until you said that. Reminds me of a Talkingparrot post. Calling people Trolls for not agreeing with you makes you almost as bad as they are and almost impossible for people to take you seriously when replying to you.

Anyways, I didn't get to see it. I am interested in alot of those games. Tales the most and Fire Emblem right after that. I'm pretty sure I'll end up with all of those, except maybe Punch Out. I just hope they don't screw around with the motion stuff too much.

I want the Sega stuff. I don't think they showed much, did they?

Lol because what I posted actually happened.

@Jo21
Of course you werent. Nothing you know of was announced.  If its not an RPG series your familiar with from a developer you already know you'll never get excited.

I tried to keep my feelings neutral towards it, and after watching all of the relating information to it I find myself quite happy with upcoming games for my Wii and DS. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

When is the date for FE DS? I missed that snippet!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

No official date. Just first half of 09

What kind of business steroids are Nintendo on? Just when it seemed like they were running out of the incredible momentum they've had since the launch of the Wii, they pull it all back and deliver the goods with more force than ever. Got to love Nintendo, seems like they are the King Midas of gaming right now. Excellent excellent news right before Christmas, and a promise of substantial increases in supply.

I predict Nintendo will sell beyond what the human mind can grasp, and probably singlehandedly save the American economy, and the WORLD!

the only people butt hurt are sony fanboys lol

Valkyria00 said:
outlawauron said:

No official date. Just first half of 09

Oh. Well that's not much at all.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.