By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So who was satsified with the Fall event? No one should be butt-hurt.

Don't care about DSi.
Don't care about Punch Out!(not even a little)
Don't care about Fire Emblem DS
Do care about Sin and Punishment 2
Don't care about Fragile
Don't care about Arc Rise Fantasia
Mixed Feelings about the new Tales game(Right now, its because of the lack of info and that the only known screenshot looks like a PS2 game)
Extremely excited about the Klonoa remake(FINALLY)

I'm waiting for TGS. Theres gonna be more.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Today > E3

that's how I enjoy today's conference.

Nintendo will show new things at TGS? I thought they would not be there.

konnichiwa said:

Nintendo will show new things at TGS? I thought they would not be there.

Yeah... They're not gonna be there. Thats the purpose of this conference.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Shadowblind said:

Don't care about DSi.
Don't care about Fragile
Mixed Feelings about the new Tales game(Right now, its because of the lack of info and that the only known screenshot looks like a PS2 game)

*sigh* Youre a graphics whore. Calm down. Only play RPGs. Try out something new everyone once in a while. Whatever peopel like you cant be changed.

@konnichiwa
TGS will be for 3rd parties. So anything for the Wii there is strictly 3rd party support so I cant wait.

Around the Network

maybe it's just me but I liked what I've seen from the NEW games more than the sequels, except Mario & Luigi 3 :P

what's really good is the variety of genres, except for the most "western" ones (racing, etc).

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

I was extremely happy with the conference, wonderful news all around.

Valkyria00 said:
Shadowblind said:

Don't care about DSi.
Don't care about Fragile

*sigh* Youre a graphics whore. Calm down. Only play RPGs. Try out something new everyone once in a while. Whatever peopel like you cant be changed.

@konnichiwa
TGS will be for 3rd parties. So anything for the Wii there is strictly 3rd party support so I cant wait.

Proof that you have no idea what I meant by "PS2 graphics." Read some of the comments I made on Soriku's profile about Tales games with thse style graphics. I also love RPGs more then any other genre, which is saying alot considering how much I love shooters.

People like me can't be changed? I know people like you try to start internet flame wars. We call them trolls. Its up to people like me to ignore people like you. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

This conference kicked E3 square in the junk.

The Nintendo that dumped their core gamer spouse has come back home with flowers, chocolates and a card.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Shadowblind said:
Valkyria00 said:
Shadowblind said:

Don't care about DSi.
Don't care about Fragile

@konnichiwa

Proof that you have no idea what I meant by "PS2 graphics." Read some of the comments I made on Soriku's profile about Tales games with thse style graphics. I also love RPGs more then any other genre, which is saying alot considering how much I love shooters.

People like me can't be changed? I know people like you try to start internet flame wars. We call them trolls. Its up to people like me to ignore people like you. 

You dont care about Fragile and Arc Rise Fantasia and hell even the Tales game because of the graphics. So...am I wrong?

Just stick to your 360 people like you troll all over Nintendo threads with BS like that.