By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So who was satsified with the Fall event? No one should be butt-hurt.

LoL, all i was expecting is a Wii Music show, something about Animal Crossing Wii and Wii Sports, maybe a storage solution as well....

basically nothing, compared to what they've shown there!

Nintendo rules more than ever, and i think sales will increase even more by these titles, and also maybe after 2 years Wii has the best game library!!
(it already has it for me)

i mean, even the games shown in the "coming Wii games" thread were more than enough, and now we get all these!!! : )

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

New Punc-out is very big news..It might be the biggest news for a while..
I was so heated up by the deput trailer.Music is so fantastic.
Loved it.

Kihniö said:
Loved it.

It isn't new though. It's a wiimake of the orginial.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It was okay. It didn't really interest me that much.

Punchout! of course was a game that everyone was looking at. I hope it is good it doesn't look like there will be much to it. And hopefully, Nintendo puts a lot of energy into it. As it would be really fun if so.

The games I was looking at was Fire Emblem DS and Mario and Luigi 3.

The gamecube wiimakes are nice for those that haven't played them before. I have all of those games on the GC so I am not going to get them. I will sit and wait for Pikmin 3. XD

11ht11 said:
the only people butt hurt are sony fanboys lol

why do you say that?

Are any of these announcments going to the 360? Surely the 360 fans would be equally butt hurt

Anyway, even more awesome times for the Wii ahead!

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Kihniö said:
Loved it.

It isn't new though. It's a wiimake of the orginial.

Its not a "wiimake" its a brand new Punch Out games.

The event showed off a lot of new games. Sin and Punishment 2 is BIG. I really like all the Japan-centric games that are coming.

However, I am butt-hurt so to speak. I may sound like a broken record, but I just can't believe Nintendo screwed us with their so called "storage solution".

Nintendo didn't address the problem at all and the consequence is that I won't ever buy any more WiiWare and VC games, simply because I can't store them anymore. I don't want to literay wait minutes to play a game of Bomberman, and neither should you.

I am very satisfied. The new DSi looks great, and they seem to have a lot of new games coming out. I personally can't wait for Mario & Luigi 3.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Chrizum said:
The event showed off a lot of new games. Sin and Punishment 2 is BIG. I really like all the Japan-centric games that are coming.

However, I am butt-hurt so to speak. I may sound like a broken record, but I just can't believe Nintendo screwed us with their so called "storage solution".

Nintendo didn't address the problem at all and the consequence is that I won't ever buy any more WiiWare and VC games, simply because I can't store them anymore. I don't want to literay wait minutes to play a game of Bomberman, and neither should you.

The funny thing is Nintendo never said themselves that this is the storage solution. Of course they havent denied it either.

I know why youre angry though because its not reading off the SD but just downloading to SD. Still if this is the solution Im pretty sure its gonna function like everyone expects it to. Play games off the SD.

Still I never wanted to use SD cards. I hate em I wouldve preferred a small 4GB USB HardDrive.

Valkyria00 said:

Still I never wanted to use SD cards. I hate em I wouldve preferred a small 4GB USB HardDrive.

I personally think that 2GB instead of 512MB would have been more than enough. You could fit more than 40 N64/wiiware sized games on 2GB's which is a substantial amount of space.

I'm personally very excited for the wiimakes, M&L 3 and FE:DS. Other games I'm interested in, but these are the ones I will be getting for sure.