By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales Up --- PS3 is DESTROYED!

leo-j said:
atma998 said:
neither PS2

Then what is?

The ps2 is the only console to have sold more than 140 million.

The console with the best games in history, so then if that isnt enough

what is then?

HAHAHAHAHAHA 140 mil in your dreams (where do you take your numbers???). Wii is selling far better than PS2 did and it will sell at least 150-160k Mil and those numbers are very conservative. So the King of consoles is the Wii. Sorry to disappoint you!

Around the Network

isnt this boost in europe just to re adjust the numbers rightly? that mixed with the price cut? we will find out next week, im guessing the 360 will go back to where it was before.

frybread said:
leo-j said:

Dont ask me, Im not buying the console with the WORST GAMES THIS GEN, WORST GRAPHICS  THIS GEN, AND WORST ONLINE COMMUNITY THIS GEN.

The people are, and yes this is a true fact.

Wii has more 90+ rated games that PS3, just so ya know.  And if you were a Sony fan last gen, you had no issues with the "WORST GRAPHICS".

PS3

GTA IV 
COD IV
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
MGS IV
Rockband

Total of 5 + 90

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp

Super Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil 4
Brawl
Okami
The Legend Of Zelda

Total of 5...+90

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp

What?  Did you even checked it?

I think I better shall not mention PS3 haves 52 +80 games and Wii 18+ +80 games?

atma998 said:
leo-j said:
atma998 said:
neither PS2

Then what is?

what is then?

HAHAHAHAHAHA 140 mil in your dreams (where do you take your numbers???). Wii is selling far better than PS2 did and it will sell at least 150-160k Mil and those numbers are very conservative. So the King of consoles is the Wii. Sorry to disappoint you!

140+ is what Sony says has been sold into retail.

GTAIV08 said:
isnt this boost in europe just to re adjust the numbers rightly? that mixed with the price cut? we will find out next week, im guessing the 360 will go back to where it was before.

Thats what I thought at first too, but if the numbers were adjusted down, then the 360s sales in EU would be even lower then normal. Like, ALOT lower then normal.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
atma998 said:
leo-j said:
atma998 said:
neither PS2

Then what is?

what is then?

the wii wont even last long enough to sell that much

ph4nt said:
leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:So your arguement is the PS3 is doing poorly because people are idiots now.

Fun arguement, though fundamentally irrelvent since it's Sony's job to tell people what their product does.  If they fail at it... it's nobody fault nor does it change the "real cost to benefit ratio".

Now it does change the "perceived cost to benefit ratio" but such a thing is not used when talking about selling something for peanuts.

Dont ask me, Im not buying the console with the WORST GAMES THIS GEN, WORST GRAPHICS  THIS GEN, AND WORST ONLINE COMMUNITY THIS GEN.

The people are, and yes this is a true fact.

Now its your choice to call them idiots.

If I wanted the worst games i'd buy a Ps3.

If I wanted the worst graphics I'd go play my DS

If I wanted the worst online community I would go play Halo 3.

Back on topic.....

So what are the current prices in EU. 180 for 360, 250 for Wii, 400 for PS3?

360 better be outselling the PS3 at that price, it truly is amazing the brand power Sony has in EU right now. I applaud 360 for it's victory, it will be interesting to see where the sales level out in a couple weeks (i'm thinking 70-75k or less). It's going to be a virtual tie between the Hd twins this holiday season I think.

What I can't wait to see is when/If (lol) the Wii drops to 199, the mass market price for the fastest selling system ever 0.o.

Worst games on the ps3?

Yea thats why my sig is completely blank, and isnt there for a reason..

mM
blazinhead89 said:
Tbone said:
Really is this thread still alive.

I Blame Wii Fit. Still lots of VG$ For Darth

@Frybread

Puhhhh-lease. Last-gen there wasn't such a "leap" in graphical difference between Ps2 (worst) & XBox (best)

& despite Ps2 having the worst grfx....it got 3 games with the best grfx of last gen.....FF12, MGS3, GOW 2

ironic.....eh

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

gebx said:
konnichiwa said:
gebx said:
@maynard_Tool

#2 rule of VGchartz
Say anything bad about the PS3 and prepare to be insulted or banned

Usually the best course of action is just to ignore them

If you were talking about me,  I didn't said that because he likes MS or Nintendo;  I did that because of his childisch reaction.

nope

Good  Consider yourself lucky!!  

nothing notable, 360 sales whnt up after a price drop, shocking, who would have thought.