By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales Up --- PS3 is DESTROYED!

Maynard_Tool said:
frybread said:
leo-j said:

Dont ask me, Im not buying the console with the WORST GAMES THIS GEN, WORST GRAPHICS  THIS GEN, AND WORST ONLINE COMMUNITY THIS GEN.

The people are, and yes this is a true fact.

Wii has more 90+ rated games that PS3, just so ya know.  And if you were a Sony fan last gen, you had no issues with the "WORST GRAPHICS".

Owned!!!!!

fixed my friend

Around the Network
gebx said:
@maynard_Tool

#2 rule of VGchartz
Say anything bad about the PS3 and prepare to be insulted or banned

Usually the best course of action is just to ignore them

If you were talking about me,  I didn't said that because he likes MS or Nintendo;  I did that because of his childisch reaction.

leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:So your arguement is the PS3 is doing poorly because people are idiots now.

Fun arguement, though fundamentally irrelvent since it's Sony's job to tell people what their product does.  If they fail at it... it's nobody fault nor does it change the "real cost to benefit ratio".

Now it does change the "perceived cost to benefit ratio" but such a thing is not used when talking about selling something for peanuts.

Dont ask me, Im not buying the console with the WORST GAMES THIS GEN, WORST GRAPHICS  THIS GEN, AND WORST ONLINE COMMUNITY THIS GEN.

Now its your choice to call them idiots.

Haha... your really riling yourself up for another banning aren't you?

Your a bundle of laughs. 

None of that changes the actual thing we were argueing about.  Of which I was obviously correct since you didn't have any response to it.

leo-j said:
frybread said:
leo-j said:

Wii has more 90+ rated games that PS3, just so ya know.  And if you were a Sony fan last gen, you had no issues with the "WORST GRAPHICS".

Ahh vgchartz, the reason I left is coming back

Why? Because you make a ridicules fanboy comment and get flack for it? Man up and just accept your forum justice.

leo-j said:
frybread said:
leo-j said:

Ahh vgchartz, the reason I left is coming back

i hate too say goodbye but SEEE YAAAAAA

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:So your arguement is the PS3 is doing poorly because people are idiots now.

Fun arguement, though fundamentally irrelvent since it's Sony's job to tell people what their product does.  If they fail at it... it's nobody fault nor does it change the "real cost to benefit ratio".

Now it does change the "perceived cost to benefit ratio" but such a thing is not used when talking about selling something for peanuts.

Your asking me if I think people are idiots, and Im answering with a an answer which is actually true.

mM
Tbone said:
Really is this thread still alive.

I Blame Wii Fit. Still lots of VG$ For Darth

konnichiwa said:
gebx said:
@maynard_Tool

#2 rule of VGchartz
Say anything bad about the PS3 and prepare to be insulted or banned

Usually the best course of action is just to ignore them

If you were talking about me,  I didn't said that because he likes MS or Nintendo;  I did that because of his childisch reaction.

nope

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:

Your a bundle of laughs. 

None of that changes the actual thing we were argueing about.  Of which I was obviously correct since you didn't have any response to it.

Sorry, yes I think sony is stupid for not advertising its console as much as it needs to be advertised. You did ask if I thought people were idiots, and yes I do think they are idiots.

mM
leo-j said:

If I wanted the worst games i'd buy a Ps3.

If I wanted the worst graphics I'd go play my DS

If I wanted the worst online community I would go play Halo 3.

Back on topic.....

So what are the current prices in EU. 180 for 360, 250 for Wii, 400 for PS3?

360 better be outselling the PS3 at that price, it truly is amazing the brand power Sony has in EU right now. I applaud 360 for it's victory, it will be interesting to see where the sales level out in a couple weeks (i'm thinking 70-75k or less). It's going to be a virtual tie between the Hd twins this holiday season I think.

What I can't wait to see is when/If (lol) the Wii drops to 199, the mass market price for the fastest selling system ever 0.o.