By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales Up --- PS3 is DESTROYED!

gebx said:
@maynard_Tool

#2 rule of VGchartz
Say anything bad about the PS3 and prepare to be insulted or banned

Usually the best course of action is just to ignore them

Oh in that case i guess i was all my fault...i didnt know about that seriously. I'll try to laugh at the ps3 on my own i guess. I'll follow your advice, i believe its a great one dude. Thanks

blazinhead89 that conversation has been loo0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0og over, especially when you didnt anwser my questions. Have a nice one dude

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:So your arguement is the PS3 is doing poorly because people are idiots now.

Fun arguement, though fundamentally irrelvent since it's Sony's job to tell people what their product does.  If they fail at it... it's nobody fault nor does it change the "real cost to benefit ratio".

Now it does change the "perceived cost to benefit ratio" but such a thing is not used when talking about selling something for peanuts.

Dont ask me, Im not buying the console with the WORST GAMES THIS GEN, WORST GRAPHICS  THIS GEN, AND WORST ONLINE COMMUNITY THIS GEN.

The people are, and yes this is a true fact.

Now its your choice to call them idiots.

mM

If after next week PS3 EU sales don't recover, Sony will be forced to cut price. Even if sales come back to levels not very different from before, this time MS looks like it found at the very least a way to make the boost last longer, so Sony should consider an equally well timed price cut anyway.
Nintendo, perhaps, could start considering a price cut in a more or less distant future. But there's no need to rush the decision.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

blazinhead89 said:
superchunk said:
blazinhead89 said:

Price aint important lololol. Why do Companies drop ghe price then? Do you think a $500 Wii would outsell a $500 PS3/360?????

Probably not, but a $250 Wii IS outselling a $200 360 and $400 PS3 combined. :)

Oh Snap :) I was giving an example, an extreme one at that.

lol, it was nice, but I couldn't let it go unnoticed.

leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:So your arguement is the PS3 is doing poorly because people are idiots now.

Fun arguement, though fundamentally irrelvent since it's Sony's job to tell people what their product does.  If they fail at it... it's nobody fault nor does it change the "real cost to benefit ratio".

Now it does change the "perceived cost to benefit ratio" but such a thing is not used when talking about selling something for peanuts.

Dont ask me, Im not buying the console with the WORST GAMES THIS GEN, WORST GRAPHICS  THIS GEN, AND WORST ONLINE COMMUNITY THIS GEN.

lol LOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOLOLOLOOO

Around the Network

I think they have calculated that 214%(given by MS no less) for the whole Europe instead of just UK.

leo-j said:

Wii has more 90+ rated games that PS3, just so ya know.  And if you were a Sony fan last gen, you had no issues with the "WORST GRAPHICS".

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Really is this thread still alive.

frybread said:
leo-j said:

Wii has more 90+ rated games that PS3, just so ya know.  And if you were a Sony fan last gen, you had no issues with the "WORST GRAPHICS".

Owned????

frybread said:
leo-j said:

Ahh vgchartz, the reason I left is coming back

mM