By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales Up --- PS3 is DESTROYED!

Oh dude ridiculous.... Look dude, i didnt say you hate me...but my posts. If you dont like them w/e

I'll repeat this once more.... Imo (MY opinion...MY OWN!!!) its funny to see sony at the bottom [IN EUROPE] after what happened with the ps2, and what the ps2 [and sony] represented there.

If i didnt comment on the X360 in that week you mentioned, its because the X360 and Microsoft have never been what the ps2 and Sony were for europe last gen.

Thats all dude....i dont care about the drop, i dont care about the ps3 in other regions. I just find this situation funny, and thats what i commented in the first place...not the drop like you said. Please, learn how to read and everything will be fine

Have a nice one dude, and stop with your nonsense please. Its stupid. Grow up dude.

Around the Network
Kane said:
one week huh? see ya next week and don't cry then

next week predictions:

xbox 360 = 73k  ps3 = 63k 

Happy.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It's just one week, jeez.. chill out.

and stop with your nonsense please. Its stupid. Grow up dude.

I had to quote this bad boy.

Irony at it's damned best.

This thread is too fun, no one wants to make sense.

psrock said:
Kane said:
one week huh? see ya next week and don't cry then

next week predictions:

xbox 360 = 73k  ps3 = 63k 

Happy.

yeah becaus 1 and 1 make 2

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:
DTG said:
wow, the dirt cheap xbox beats the super expensive ps3 for one week.... What a surprise. If anything MS sould be ashamed that they have to be selling their system at peanuts to outsell the most expensive PS3 for what is likely to be a single or two weeks.

Is it really peanuts when they are making a profit...

shouldn't they be happy they are outselling a product that still loses money on each console sold?

Despite costing more... the PS3 is really the console selling for "peanuts".

You think the 199 360 is making them money?

The reported a loss last quarter..

Also the PS3 is not a console selling for peanuts,  your spinning this against the ps3, and defending the 360

Yes.

There entertainment division reported a loss last quarter.  Including such products as the Zune... not Xbox.

Isn't the arguement that the PS3 is a great deal because despite being expensive it's many times cheaper then said products would be alone?  Is this not true then?  I mean, value is indicitive of the phrase "buying somethign for peanuts."

Otherwise nothing would be buying something for Peanuts unless it cost around a dollar.

You actually think the general consumer knows what the PS3 offers?

Honestly most people dont even know what blu-ray is.

Its like saying do you want GTA IV for 199 or 399?

Its an obvious choice of any consumer, that isnt well informed.

mM
blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

You ask how sony is doing crappy??? Dude, just compare the ps2 to the ps3, and then look at the sales of psp and you'll see what do i mean... Thats what i found funny. The #1 market for sony was Europe. They called every console there a ps2 last generation....
i dont laugh at sony in american sales, because its ok...but here...its number one market??? Being at the bottom???? Well, i found that funny...its my personal opinion. If you dont like it, i dont care dude seriously. You should stop being that annoying towards me (you always have something to say when i post) because im getting tired. If you want to comment on something i said, at least do it right. Dont bring stuffs i didnt even say.

Sony is doing crappy compared to last generation....and i find funny that after they became the console reference in Europe, they're at the bottom now.

Your hate to my posts is so sad dude )=

So your laughing at PS3 for tracking pretty close sales wise in Europe to PS2? The Fact that PS2 was 299 When it LAUNCHED! PS3 was 599! And yet your saying PS3 is doing crappy? Don't say price aint a factor otherwise 360 wouldn't have outsold them this week

It never said anything about launching or prices or anything.... people, whats wrong with you??? Dont know how to read??? Or do i dont know how to write??? Its just...by history, its funny where sony is standing now in europe

IF price was that important....dont you think that the game cube at a $200 launch price would have at least sold a lil bit better than the ps2 at a $300 or so launch price??? I mean...going by your logic

And continuing with that logic about price....we can expect that the X360 [arcade]with a 170-200 price to outsell the wii at a 250 price right?

PD Yes DMJ yes....now continue with your life please (=

Maynard_Tool said:
Oh dude ridiculous.... Look dude, i didnt say you hate me...but my posts. If you dont like them w/e

I'll repeat this once more.... Imo (MY opinion...MY OWN!!!) its funny to see sony at the bottom [IN EUROPE] after what happened with the ps2, and what the ps2 [and sony] represented there.

If i didnt comment on the X360 in that week you mentioned, its because the X360 and Microsoft have never been what the ps2 and Sony were for europe last gen.

Thats all dude....i dont care about the drop, i dont care about the ps3 in other regions. I just find this situation funny, and thats what i commented in the first place...not the drop like you said. Please, learn how to read and everything will be fine

Have a nice one dude, and stop with your nonsense please. Its stupid. Grow up dude.

I Think your the 1 who needs to grow up. Laughing because PS3 aint as dominant. Nintendo Fanboy i guess. Last 2 generations you must've cryed yourself to sleep if you take things this seriously

its the first full week of 360 pricecut so 360>ps3 was expected. The big question is how long this will last.

personally i think biggest problem of ps3 right now in eu is that its misisg big software releases, there has not been any really big release since MGS4.
will be interesting how much the betetr release lists for oct will bring. If its still low after oct then sony will need a pricecut too.

darthdevidem01 said:

Will this lead to what I think it will lead to.....

a drop in price for the King of all consoles?

No. The Wii is still in a great position :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.