By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales Up --- PS3 is DESTROYED!

Maynard_Tool said:
You ask how sony is doing crappy??? Dude, just compare the ps2 to the ps3, and then look at the sales of psp and you'll see why do i mean... Thats what i found funny. The #1 market for sony was Europe. They called every console there a ps2 last generation....
i dont laugh at sony in american sales, because its ok...but here...its number one market??? Being at the bottom???? Well, i found that funny...its my personal opinion. If you dont like it, i dont care dude seriously. You should stop being that annoying towards me (you always have something to say when i post) because im getting tired. If you want to comment on something i said, at least do it right. Dont bring stuffs i didnt even say.

Sony is doing crappy compared to last generation....and i find funny that after they became the console reference in Europe, they're at the bottom now.

Your hate to my posts is so sad dude )=

Wow.

This argument is way from 2006.  PS3 is doing bad compared to PS2.  Oh my god!  I had no idea!  They are sucking so much compared to PS2!  This is such news!!!!! ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!  PS3 is doing worse than PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?  ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously dude.  Look at you, trying to find something to hate about Sony.  And making no sense in the meantime.  Do you remember a few weeks ago how 360 was the lowest selling console in the Americas?  The 360s best market?  Where was all this "MS is doing crappy" back then?  Nowhere, since you're trying to find reasons to hate Sony and the PS3.

Give up, you fail.  Please leave this thread.  Only sensible comments allowed.

And contrary to popular belief, I don't dislike you in any way, how could I, IDK who you are.  I just hate stupid posts, and you seem to have a full clip of them.

Around the Network

this thread is as tense as an NPD thread. Relax folks...........IT'S JUST ONE WEEK.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Kasz216 said:
DTG said:
wow, the dirt cheap xbox beats the super expensive ps3 for one week.... What a surprise. If anything MS sould be ashamed that they have to be selling their system at peanuts to outsell the most expensive PS3 for what is likely to be a single or two weeks.

Is it really peanuts when they are making a profit...

shouldn't they be happy they are outselling a product that still loses money on each console sold?

Despite costing more... the PS3 is really the console selling for "peanuts".

You think the 199 360 is making them money?

They reported a loss last quarter..

Also the PS3 is not a console selling for peanuts,  your spinning this against the ps3, and defending the 360

mM
psrock said:
this thread is as tense as an NPD thread. Relax folks...........IT'S JUST ONE WEEK.

Quoted

For

Truth.

WiiStation360 said:
psrock said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendo incredible as always, microsoft really good....Sony, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

PS3 #

last week                     this week

65,008  units                64,089 units

Shocking drop indeed...

If that trend continues, the PS3 will be at less that 15k per week in a year!  I smell DOOM!!! 

Yes, the world is ending. Oh no...

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:
DTG said:
wow, the dirt cheap xbox beats the super expensive ps3 for one week.... What a surprise. If anything MS sould be ashamed that they have to be selling their system at peanuts to outsell the most expensive PS3 for what is likely to be a single or two weeks.

shouldn't they be happy they are outselling a product that still loses money on each console sold?

The reported a loss last quarter..

Also the PS3 is not a console selling for peanuts,  your spinning this against the ps3, and defending the 360

Yes.

There entertainment division reported a loss last quarter.  Including such products as the Zune... not Xbox.

Isn't the arguement that the PS3 is a great deal because despite being expensive it's many times cheaper then said products would be alone?  Is this not true then?  I mean, value is indicitive of the phrase "buying somethign for peanuts."

Otherwise nothing would be buying something for Peanuts unless it cost around a dollar.

one week huh? see ya next week and don't cry then

Maynard_Tool said:

You ask how sony is doing crappy??? Dude, just compare the ps2 to the ps3, and then look at the sales of psp and you'll see what do i mean... Thats what i found funny. The #1 market for sony was Europe. They called every console there a ps2 last generation....
i dont laugh at sony in american sales, because its ok...but here...its number one market??? Being at the bottom???? Well, i found that funny...its my personal opinion. If you dont like it, i dont care dude seriously. You should stop being that annoying towards me (you always have something to say when i post) because im getting tired. If you want to comment on something i said, at least do it right. Dont bring stuffs i didnt even say.

Sony is doing crappy compared to last generation....and i find funny that after they became the console reference in Europe, they're at the bottom now.

Your hate to my posts is so sad dude )=

So your laughing at PS3 for tracking pretty close sales wise in Europe to PS2? The Fact that PS2 was 299 When it LAUNCHED! PS3 was 599! And yet your saying PS3 is doing crappy? Don't say price aint a factor otherwise 360 wouldn't have outsold them this week

leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:
DTG said:

They reported a loss last quarter..

and you are the spin master my friend, they made a profit on the xbox division

Yeah one week, the true test is Christmas this price cut has taken MS in the right direction and defined taken the momentum back om Sonu but will it last?

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks