By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales Up --- PS3 is DESTROYED!

blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Oh dude ridiculous.... Look dude, i didnt say you hate me...but my posts. If you dont like them w/e

I'll repeat this once more.... Imo (MY opinion...MY OWN!!!) its funny to see sony at the bottom [IN EUROPE] after what happened with the ps2, and what the ps2 [and sony] represented there.

If i didnt comment on the X360 in that week you mentioned, its because the X360 and Microsoft have never been what the ps2 and Sony were for europe last gen.

Thats all dude....i dont care about the drop, i dont care about the ps3 in other regions. I just find this situation funny, and thats what i commented in the first place...not the drop like you said. Please, learn how to read and everything will be fine

Have a nice one dude, and stop with your nonsense please. Its stupid. Grow up dude.

I Think your the 1 who needs to grow up. Laughing because PS3 aint as dominant. Nintendo Fanboy i guess. Last 2 generations you must've cryed yourself to sleep if you take things this seriously

Oh yeah dude...i cried all the time while playing the Ps2 i used to have =( i almost killed myself when i enjoyed what i believe its the best Sony game (God of War 1 & 2) so far

You have no idea man )'=

Oh dude, learn how to read too....and as far as i am concern....I can laugh at w/e the hell i want to...so no reason to say "grow up, you're laughing at the ps3 because blah blah" I can laugh all i want dude.

Damn, some people just....not even worth it. Have a good one

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

You ask how sony is doing crappy??? Dude, just compare the ps2 to the ps3, and then look at the sales of psp and you'll see what do i mean... Thats what i found funny. The #1 market for sony was Europe. They called every console there a ps2 last generation....
i dont laugh at sony in american sales, because its ok...but here...its number one market??? Being at the bottom???? Well, i found that funny...its my personal opinion. If you dont like it, i dont care dude seriously. You should stop being that annoying towards me (you always have something to say when i post) because im getting tired. If you want to comment on something i said, at least do it right. Dont bring stuffs i didnt even say.

Sony is doing crappy compared to last generation....and i find funny that after they became the console reference in Europe, they're at the bottom now.

Your hate to my posts is so sad dude )=

So your laughing at PS3 for tracking pretty close sales wise in Europe to PS2? The Fact that PS2 was 299 When it LAUNCHED! PS3 was 599! And yet your saying PS3 is doing crappy? Don't say price aint a factor otherwise 360 wouldn't have outsold them this week

It never said anything about launching or prices or anything.... people, whats wrong with you??? Dont know how to read??? Or do i dont know how to write??? Its just...by history, its funny where sony is standing now in europe

IF price was that important....dont you think that the game cube at a $200 launch price would have at least sold a lil bit better than the ps2 at a $300 or so launch price??? I mean...going by your logic

PS3 aint at 299 yet. And no, Because PS2 was had superior games library and came of the back of The EPIC WIN of PS1. Gamecube came after ok days of N64. People were willing to pay 99 extra for that PS2.

blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Oh dude ridiculous.... Look dude, i didnt say you hate me...but my posts. If you dont like them w/e

I'll repeat this once more.... Imo (MY opinion...MY OWN!!!) its funny to see sony at the bottom [IN EUROPE] after what happened with the ps2, and what the ps2 [and sony] represented there.

If i didnt comment on the X360 in that week you mentioned, its because the X360 and Microsoft have never been what the ps2 and Sony were for europe last gen.

Thats all dude....i dont care about the drop, i dont care about the ps3 in other regions. I just find this situation funny, and thats what i commented in the first place...not the drop like you said. Please, learn how to read and everything will be fine

Have a nice one dude, and stop with your nonsense please. Its stupid. Grow up dude.

I Think your the 1 who needs to grow up. Laughing because PS3 aint as dominant. Nintendo Fanboy i guess. Last 2 generations you must've cryed yourself to sleep if you take things this seriously

I know that I did.  Those years were horrible.

What did the HD's sell last weeK?  I've forgotten.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

You ask how sony is doing crappy??? Dude, just compare the ps2 to the ps3, and then look at the sales of psp and you'll see what do i mean... Thats what i found funny. The #1 market for sony was Europe. They called every console there a ps2 last generation....
i dont laugh at sony in american sales, because its ok...but here...its number one market??? Being at the bottom???? Well, i found that funny...its my personal opinion. If you dont like it, i dont care dude seriously. You should stop being that annoying towards me (you always have something to say when i post) because im getting tired. If you want to comment on something i said, at least do it right. Dont bring stuffs i didnt even say.

Sony is doing crappy compared to last generation....and i find funny that after they became the console reference in Europe, they're at the bottom now.

So your laughing at PS3 for tracking pretty close sales wise in Europe to PS2? The Fact that PS2 was 299 When it LAUNCHED! PS3 was 599! And yet your saying PS3 is doing crappy? Don't say price aint a factor otherwise 360 wouldn't have outsold them this week

It never said anything about launching or prices or anything.... people, whats wrong with you??? Dont know how to read??? Or do i dont know how to write??? Its just...by history, its funny where sony is standing now in europe

IF price was that important....dont you think that the game cube at a $200 launch price would have at least sold a lil bit better than the ps2 at a $300 or so launch price??? I mean...going by your logic

PS3 aint at 299 yet. And no, Because PS2 was had superior games library and came of the back of The EPIC WIN of PS1. Gamecube came after ok days of N64. People were willing to pay 99 extra for that PS2.

hmm so were are the games now?

Maynard_Tool said:
blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Oh yeah dude...i cried all the time while playing the Ps2 i used to have =( i almost killed myself when i enjoyed what i believe the best Sony game (God of War 1 & 2)

You have no idea man )'=

Oh i had a Gamecube myself, Liked it. ESP Twin Snakes

Around the Network

wow,,,,EPIC trolling going on

good thing no-ones been banned yet

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Question: The 360 sales were at 21.01 mil a few hours ago... is this massive EU boost just to rectify VGChartz sales?

If not.... O_o

Whoa.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Kane said:
blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

hmm so were are the games now?

In my collection And future collection

blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
blazinhead89 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

So if the ps3 reaches that price...can we expect to be the #1 selling console this generation.??? And well....then why the ps1 sold more being 100 dlls more expensive than the N64, if this one came after the incredible SNES???? And are you gonna answer the question about the X360 passing the wii now that is cheaper???

Dude, please..price is not that big of a deal

PS Dude, you didnt have to say that you owned a Gc, im not the one saying people hate companies....believe dude, i dont judge that fast

I have pity with the parents of Maynard_Tool and I thought Diomedes had a problem.....