By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can anyone figure out what's wrong with this video.

theRepublic said:
It's not a window. It is a fireplace with glass doors on both sides. There is a window somewhere behind it, and that is why you can see a tree through it.

Well, that's an odd fireplace, then. Unless fireplace with glass doors on both sides are actually common.

Around the Network

There's no dad in the video?

@t3mporary, i wouldnt say common but ive seen quite a few, more so in dinning establishments

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Dolla Dolla said:
That is a rather odd looking window.

"She's going to attempt balancing a car on top of her head ... WITH THOSE NAILS!"

Hm... unintentional, but you pointed out a good one there. The record for heaviest car balanced on head is actually for balancing a 160Kg mini, not a double decker bus.

That wasn't what I was shooting for, but I think it's worth a fat woman stuck in a ditch.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

goddog said:
@t3mporary, i wouldnt say common but ive seen quite a few, more so in dinning establishments

Really? I guess I learned something today, then. xp

Around the Network

The woman with nails doesn't have the safety strap on in one shot....then in the other she does. How in the hell did they manage that one? Must have taken half the photo shoot.

stof said:

That wasn't what I was shooting for, but I think it's worth a fat woman stuck in a ditch.

Holy shit, she was winded

I watched the woman in the ditch...and this was a few clips after.

Ever just want to get away?

The whole famil are a bunch of freaks esp the granny ( i thought she was nitting LOL).

The women doesn't look old enough to have a kid that age?