By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can anyone figure out what's wrong with this video.

Wow, that's so many levels of win. His grunt when he falls... priceless.

Around the Network

Mega fail, stof.

I even defended you.

Granted..the youtube videos were funny....but at what cost?

F YOU STOF WE KNEW THE MINIGAMES WERE EXAGGERATED BUT YOU HAD US THINKING IT WAS SOMETHING REALLY OFF THE WALL. Do you kno how many times I watched that video. Ugh I'm disgusted at you.

stof said:

And in thanks for the old people fighting, can anyone tell me how many watts a Macbook battery charger uses? I'm in Korea now, and our plug converter can only handle battery chargers that use up to 25 watts. Anything more and I guess I need to buy a new adaptor.

It really depends on which charger you're using, but since the Macbook's power supply is rated at 60W, I wouldn't recommend trying it out.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Beja-Beja said:
F YOU STOF WE KNEW THE MINIGAMES WERE EXAGGERATED BUT YOU HAD US THINKING IT WAS SOMETHING REALLY OFF THE WALL. Do you kno how many times I watched that video. Ugh I'm disgusted at you.

Don't worry Im angry for no reason too.

Around the Network

hehe. I'm glad I made an impact. I think I have a future in viral marketing. But if anyone is still angry (but seriously, a speed jumbo jet eating contest!?), here's some old russian ladies duking it out.

And thanks famousringo, but I discovered that the macbook charger doesn't need the adaptor anyways.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.