By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can anyone figure out what's wrong with this video.

Either:
The Watermelon Smashing numbers are different
OR
The WiiMote movements don't even NEARLY match what is going on onscreen

Also, I don't believe there's a world record for eating a plane.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:

What man got into the Guinness Book of World Records for eating metal?

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/85694

Fifty-six-year-old Michael Lotito of Villars de Lans, France is known as Monsieur Mangetout, Mr. Eat-It-All. For reasons unclear, he began eating small amounts of glass and metal at age nine. Over the course of his lifetime he has consumed seven television sets, six chandeliers, a computer, 18 bicycles, 15 supermarket carts, two beds, a pair of skis, a coffin, and a Cessna airplane. He is able to eat up to two pounds of metal per day, has regular bowel movements, and has never had any serious stomach problems. It should be noted however that recent x-rays discovered a chain and several other pieces of metal still working their way through his digestive system.

Hmm..the nunchunk's cord is to large?

jlauro said:
Kantor said:

What man got into the Guinness Book of World Records for eating metal?

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/85694

Fifty-six-year-old Michael Lotito of Villars de Lans, France is known as Monsieur Mangetout, Mr. Eat-It-All. For reasons unclear, he began eating small amounts of glass and metal at age nine. Over the course of his lifetime he has consumed seven television sets, six chandeliers, a computer, 18 bicycles, 15 supermarket carts, two beds, a pair of skis, a coffin, and a Cessna airplane. He is able to eat up to two pounds of metal per day, has regular bowel movements, and has never had any serious stomach problems. It should be noted however that recent x-rays discovered a chain and several other pieces of metal still working their way through his digestive system.

Maybe thats not the right answer but it does deserve an old people fighting clip.

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

Untouch said:
The mii the girl with the long nails has is a black guy.

How does that make any sense?

That should be it right there... Unless it's a black guy in disguise... What a twist!

Around the Network

This is my guess. The video has a terribly eery resemblance to this very early Wii commercials with those 4 20 something actors fake smiling in a fake room that looked just like this. Copying Nintendo's advertisements= not right.

Also, there is no motion sensor bar anywhere near the TV or Wii.

The airplane eating contest! It's gotta be that!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

We have multiple winners!

Michel Lotito holds the record for strangest diet and consumes on average 2 lbs of metal a day. While he has eaten the contents of a small cesna, he has never eaten a Jumbo Jet. Neither is there a record for speed eating a jet, plane or any other metal object.

While I'm sure a lot of people are probably about to yell at me for making this the "what's wrong" moment of that video, that really was the one thing that stood out and had me saying "what the hell!?"

In thanks for your efforts and torture, here are old people fighting

And in thanks for the old people fighting, can anyone tell me how many watts a Macbook battery charger uses? I'm in Korea now, and our plug converter can only handle battery chargers that use up to 25 watts. Anything more and I guess I need to buy a new adaptor.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

It was so worth it for that video.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.