By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Poll of the Week: Which exclusive will sell the most in its lifetime?

Which exclusive will sell the most in its lifetime?

Animal Crossing: City Folk 342 15.17%

Fable 2 70 3.11%

Gears of War 2 523 23.20%

Little Big Planet 658 29.19%

Resistance 2 104 4.61%

Wii Music 557 24.71%

Total:2,254

theres no way LBP will be the best selling..............lol

Around the Network

Lol sony fanboys honestly think LBP is going to outself Wii Music.

Keep dreaming buds.

The_vagabond7 said:
I voted for wii music because the demographic for it will probably be demonstrably larger than any of the other games.

I don't really think this is a popularity contest, because everybody hates wii music.

Thank you, Vagabond.   My thoughts exactly.

I'm going to cast the vote in behalf of us the mainstream consumers and call out Wii Music as the winner. It will most likely sell on par with Wii Fit. The other games are for cliche hardcore markets that will sell good but aren't mainstream enough like Wii games.

What are you looking at, nerd?

I refuse to vote due to the inclusion of Wii music. Any game, just not this.

Around the Network

Animal Crossing or Wii Music!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Do these fanboys honestly expect LBP to be the biggest seller? Think it's more of a fanboy fantasy. High selling ps3 games seem to reach about 4m max. Can't see the user base getting much bigger before this game and don't think it will be a system seller. Maybe there will be some sort of package with Ps3 but unless they are all packaged i see it as 4m tops. But more realisically 1.5-2.5 mill. WII music am not sure about, i think people might overestimate so i'll say between 2-4 million. The others will seell well sure. Maybe gears can get within a cpl of mil of halo 3. I see Animal crossing as the clear winner, outselling the DS game to reach at least 10 mil. I see most of the DS AC owners wanting this plus all the GC AC owners, a lot of newcomers and the Ninty followers too. It's gonna be huge!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

RolStoppable said:
I voted for Gears of War 2, because it's the safest bet to sell several million with ease. The game will get great reviews with lots of perfect scores and Microsoft will hype it to the max with a big ad campaign.

I thought you were buying 10million copies of Wii Music. How could it not win?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

i voted for Resistance 2, the only reason is that im really impressed with the co-op, and multiplayer (plus i think insomniac makes good games).

GOW2 should sell well (unless it turns out like NG2).

Really though, anything on the wii will likely sell more cause parents will buy it for their kids.

I voted Wii Music because it's the only thing on the list with any possibility of selling 20M. It could also just sell 5 or 6M, but with Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii both in shape to sell 20M, don't deny that the possibility is there.

AC should sell a good 10M. I'm not sure why people think it should play better on a handheld then a console outside of Japan. And Wii Speak is going to be a huge part of the experience for a lot of people. It will broaden the game's usefulness beyond the past versions.

Gears 2 should top Gears 1; I could see it doing between 6-8M.

Fable 2 and Resistance 2 are the ones I'm not sure will outperform their predecessors. I think they play more to built-in bases. They should do within 1M, give or take, of Fable 1 and R1 (Gears 2 of course plays into a built-in base, but the potential high-end of that base is represented by Halo 2 and 3, not Gears 1.)

And I've said in the past I think LBP should do at least 4M LT. I think marking it down because it does something new and different is kind of foolish in this generation.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.