By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - YOUR XBOX LIVE PAYING FOR MY XBOX 360 CORE SYSTEMS

If I  buy a X360 core in 2008 for $199 with without XBL    and you  bought a X360 pro for  $399 in 2005 and  pay for  3 year of XBL , is like you were paying  a extra $150 for me to get my X360 at $199

THANK KEEP PAYING FOR XBOX LIVE

Maybe I can get an X360 for $100 if more people help me pay for it

Around the Network

And they get to play 3 years while you just watch people play.... your point?

(edit: just because I can't see the original opening post: I did not make this thread :p)

funny way to look at it..ohh that reminds me i need to get a new subscription soon

Wait! Howz the PS3 get the price cut? I mean PSN is like free right?

Tease.

3 years of playing Xbox360 on- and offline is a point, isn't it? But I guess you had a great time playing on last gen consoles for the last 3 years

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Lol thats crazy....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

madsick said:

If I  buy a X360 core in 2008 for $199 with without XBL    and you  bought a X360 pro for  $399 in 2005 and  pay for  3 year of XBL , is like you were paying  a extra $150 for me to get my X360 at $199

Are you trying to say then, that by my paying for XBOX Live, I'm helping to make MS profitable, which in turn allows them to lower the price of thier products for future potential buyers?

Who would've thunk it??

TRios_Zen said:
madsick said:

If I buy a X360 core in 2008 for $199 with without XBL and you bought a X360 pro for $399 in 2005 and pay for 3 year of XBL , is like you were paying a extra $150 for me to get my X360 at $199

Are you trying to say then, that by my paying for XBOX Live, I'm helping to make MS profitable, which in turn allows them to lower the price of thier products for future potential buyers?

Who would've thunk it??

I guess he has to be the son of Einstein... only somebody like him could have figured this one out :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

yea, i pay for games and services i enjoy wow what a concept

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

hold on...so when people buy a profit making product, the company is inclined to lower the price so that they can sell to more people and make more money. Next you're going to tell me that there is a fundamental relationship between supply and demand, and I'm not falling for it.