By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - YOUR XBOX LIVE PAYING FOR MY XBOX 360 CORE SYSTEMS

Games that are over one year old, they should allow online play for free. It would give their older games more legs for them also.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

@misteromar mk4 ..... im sure if some studios didnt have their special deals when they can kill services for game (stares angerly at ea) microsoft might consider it.... why are there not servers for old games my friends still have them, and we want to enjoy some las gen frag feasts....

also, why not do free weekends once every 2 months, i remember show time used to do this, and hbo, seems like a good way to get people hooked... and take the pack in trial back out to a month none of this 48 hour bullshit

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I was always against paying for online gaming subscriptions but since I wanted to play with my friends online, I gave in and bought Live gold membership. I couldn't believe it. It was worth every penny!!!! I love it and already bought my next 13 months when I'm only less than 2 months into my original 13 months so far.

Old games doesn't justify free online game play as the subscription is used to maintain servers and for upgrades and stuff. But the free stuff may come in forms of additional maps. :) CoD4 rocks!

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Might as well lock this thread too