By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So has anyone bought WipeOut HD from PSN today?

oh wait i thought you meant perfect laps... well i just got 18 perfect zones, i think i will manage 20 tomorrow. And just reached super zen, man it goes fast

Around the Network

LMAO! I JUST beat Zico!

30.67. Someone give me a big ass cookie NOW!

bbsin said:
LMAO! I JUST beat Zico!

30.67. Someone give me a big ass cookie NOW!

Your huge-ass cookie has been served!

*bows*

I'm not event trying for trophies yet, just getting things unlocked. Slow progress though what with other housemates wanting to watch TV....whatever that is. I have games to play.

Hmm, pie.

On another note, I have had some more playtime, this time on my HDTV and 5.1 Surround System, and I think it's great!
At first, I was dissapointed in the speed, because I had heard so much of the insane speeds. So I found out about going into the racebox and taking a race on Phantom, and my dissapointment was left in the dust.
Holy crap! You think you are prepared, but it isn't until a couple seconds after launch that you are getting back into that state.
And I got to Zone 32, with 12 perfect zones! And I have yet to play an online match, but I am looking forward to it :D

Around the Network

I'm having trouble getting online :(

Rainbird said:
On another note, I have had some more playtime, this time on my HDTV and 5.1 Surround System, and I think it's great!
At first, I was dissapointed in the speed, because I had heard so much of the insane speeds. So I found out about going into the racebox and taking a race on Phantom, and my dissapointment was left in the dust.
Holy crap! You think you are prepared, but it isn't until a couple seconds after launch that you are getting back into that state.

My housemate had the same reaction, I need a bigger TV to experience the full greatness of this game but we were playing 2 player on Venum just so he can get used to the handling and speed, etc. Then he said how fast can you go, so I put it up to Phantom and off we went, he didn't fair to well and it was one of the easier tracks.

Hmm, pie.

Awesome game. I would say it is worth full price. Most fun racing game I own. And awesome graphics and soundtrack.

what the fuck i dont get trophies anymore. I Just reached zone 51, but still no sign of a trophy. Its not just my psn id its my user as well

I bought it. It is a steal for the price they are selling it at. It is also Wipeout...online.... pretty sick.