By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

On mobile, so naturally a double post

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Tbone said:

Perhaps Kylie, i don´t even have the game lol

Unless others aren't even trying it won't be me, I got tired of the rage quitting so just put ranked on pause for now, played a few casuals here and there but mostly playing local 2 player with my partner.

Also, I need space on my PS4 so been playing some games using a lot of space so can delete them, just got plat. Still need do the Trespasser DLC which may or may not take another playthrough.

Got any tips on beating it on nightmare? I Just need to do a playthrough on it to get the plat but I suck at games that require tactical thinking like RTS and I'm assuimg you have to use the overview pause thing in nightmare a lot or you will die.

Neodegenerate said:
Popped the division Plat a few minutes ago. Fun one to get

So did I yesterday. I if calculate times correctly a few hours before your post...I guess we'll find out who got it first after the next update

Btw. are you going to play more after the plat? I won't right now, but maybe when more content comes out.

Especially after I finally got enough Phoenix credits to buy that high end SMG blueprint. Now I do 105k damage per second. I know it isn't extremly high, but it gave me a 20k boost in comparison to my old gun.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
Neodegenerate said:
Popped the division Plat a few minutes ago. Fun one to get

So did I yesterday. I if calculate times correctly a few hours before your post...I guess we'll find out who got it first after the next update

Btw. are you going to play more after the plat? I won't right now, but maybe when more content comes out.

Especially after I finally got enough Phoenix credits to buy that high end SMG blueprint. Now I do 105k damage per second. I know it isn't extremly high, but it gave me a 20k boost in comparison to my old gun.

Damn, I knew I should've done my hard missions the other night instead of another Finch farm!

Yea I plan to continue playing it.  I am going to at least get the dailies done to stock up on Phoenix credits.  Right now I am in all power 31 high end gear so I should be good to go for the incursion in a couple weeks.  DPS is at 145, health at 70, and skill at 25, so I damn well better be able to handle the lower difficulty incursion.  If that particular mission is as fun as I am hoping it will be then I am going to go ahead and grab the season pass.  If not, then it is on to something new.

Neodegenerate said:
ghettoglamour said:

Damn, I knew I should've done my hard missions the other night instead of another Finch farm!

Yea I plan to continue playing it.  I am going to at least get the dailies done to stock up on Phoenix credits.  Right now I am in all power 31 high end gear so I should be good to go for the incursion in a couple weeks.  DPS is at 145, health at 70, and skill at 25, so I damn well better be able to handle the lower difficulty incursion.  If that particular mission is as fun as I am hoping it will be then I am going to go ahead and grab the season pass.  If not, then it is on to something new.

How the hell do you even get that strong? 145 DPS with what? A high end Assault Rifle I guess? Do you also have high ends on every piece of equipment?

I've been sitting at 80 DPS 57 health als 20 something skill for a long time with my superior gear, until I could grab me that high end SMG.

I could switch bonuses between gear, but you have like 50k more points across all 3 parameters, which seems pretty unreachable to me :s

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
Neodegenerate said:

How the hell do you even get that strong? 145 DPS with what? A high end Assault Rifle I guess? Do you also have high ends on every piece of equipment?

I've been sitting at 80 DPS 57 health als 20 something skill for a long time with my superior gear, until I could grab me that high end SMG.

I could switch bonuses between gear, but you have like 50k more points across all 3 parameters, which seems pretty unreachable to me :s

I am 145 dps with the Vector blueprint.  I have power 31 high ends in all slots, and power 31 gear mods in all mod slots on my armors.  I think I have a total of 5 gear mod slots right now.

I blatantly farmed the hell out of the Bullet King glitch, and the Finch and Hornet glitches, to the point where I have had and spent at least a couple thousand Phoenix credits by now.  Buying up all the power 31 blueprints for armor pieces in DZ06 safe house and the base of ops was a huge help too.  My one issue right now is getting enough high end division tech to keep rolling new versions of the DZ06 stuff.

Hi Guys! Been a long time since I've visited this site. Just spent some time going over older posts and you've done some really cool things with the stat tracking since I visited last. Nice work on designing the SQL program Ghettoglamour! I enjoyed seeing the trophy rarity and first plat/fastest plat charts. Glad to see you've saved Arc more time going forward.

I really need to become an active member on this thread again. Almost been a year since my last post. Always enjoyed sharing gaming experiences & tips with you guys. Currently slowing down this month cause I'm playing MGS V with the current patch so it should take a long time to get platinum there. Can't wait for the new R&C this month and of course the biggest release of the year - Uncharted 4 in a little over a month!!

fadetoone said:

How in the holy hell did HideoK platinum Rocket League in just over a day?  Between driving however many total miles and playing so many games, that doesn't even seem possible.

Yep, I can answer this one. There was a new Rocket League free DLC called mutators that I installed before playing which allowed you to set modifiers for each match. First I played around for fun getting all the easy trophies and then for the very time consuming ones like getting all the items/awards I set the modifier to "1 goal wins" and a "lower CPU difficulty". Then I could simply turbo into the ball before the PC would get there completing each match in 5 seconds. For the driving total miles trophy I simply left my PS4 on overnight, rubber banded, driving in circles in a no time-limit match with the 2nd controller inactive.

Thought Rocket League was pretty fun. However I don't think I would have gone for platinum and played the required amount of full matches if not for the mutator DLC. Too many other backlog games I'd like to focus on. 

Sigh, I'm ranked 85th for for 2016, I haven't been able to play any PS3 or PS4 games since a stupid storm took out both my Panasonic Plasma TV and PS4, and no I wasn't playing anything when the storm hit, in fact my TV and consoles were all turned off at the wall but it looks like the TV antenna cable must of charged up or something during the storm and some how killed my TV and then killed my PS4 via HDMI, my PS3 survived because it had a HDMI splitter that separated it from my TV.

Now I'm stuck right in the middle, do I wait for the PS4k since it seems to be real and pick up a 4k 1st gen Panasonic Oled TV (assuming it has low input lag and comes out this year) Or look towards fixing my 7 year old Plasma TV along with buying a PS4 power supply from Ifixit (though I can always trade it in to EBgames since they take dead units).

I think I might bite the bullet and just hold off from spending money, may as well save until I know how much a Panasonic 4k Oled will cost as well as how much the PS4k will actually cost, I guess there is always time to fix my stuff if the other things are way to expensive.

HideoK said:

fadetoone said:

How in the holy hell did HideoK platinum Rocket League in just over a day?  Between driving however many total miles and playing so many games, that doesn't even seem possible.

Yep, I can answer this one. There was a new Rocket League free DLC called mutators that I installed before playing which allowed you to set modifiers for each match. First I played around for fun getting all the easy trophies and then for the very time consuming ones like getting all the items/awards I set the modifier to "1 goal wins" and a "lower CPU difficulty". Then I could simply turbo into the ball before the PC would get there completing each match in 5 seconds. For the driving total miles trophy I simply left my PS4 on overnight, rubber banded, driving in circles in a no time-limit match with the 2nd controller inactive.

Thought Rocket League was pretty fun. However I don't think I would have gone for platinum and played the required amount of full matches if not for the mutator DLC. Too many other backlog games I'd like to focus on. 

Oh right, the mutator stuff.  I was thinking you couldn't shorten the match but I forgot you could set it to a 1 goal match.  I did the same thing with the miles trophy.

I actually played it a lot before the mutator stuff, so it took some time.