By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

John2290 said:
veritaz said:

Got any tips on beating it on nightmare? I Just need to do a playthrough on it to get the plat but I suck at games that require tactical thinking like RTS and I'm assuimg you have to use the overview pause thing in nightmare a lot or you will die.

The biggest thing you need to do is focuse on leveling your mages to become Knight enchanters, Viviene automattically has this special so picking her up is a must, then having Solas, the gay guy and vivienne on your team along with Casandra for crowd control will make you invincible, hell just vivene is enough. And the second matter is, You'll need to level as much as you can before you reach a certain point....SPOILERS...when the starting town gets invaded, you'll know it when "In their hearts will burn" mission appears on the map. There is a certain section where you have to load trebuchets and the last one is very, very difficult, there are some techniques to get through this but leveling and doing everything you possibly can to get a higher level, gear. Once you pass this and get to Skyhold its is easy goings, just time consuming. But if you need things to go faster there is a dupe glitch on the chest in Skyholds undercroft that can make you money and after a certain point a trader will appear in the courtyard where you can buy points for the mission table and get all that maxed out.

Thanks for the info but isn't knight enchantress or w/e unlocked late in the game when everyone earns their final special talent tree? 

Around the Network
HideoK said:
How do you guys feel about the Playstation VR?

Personally I'm thrilled to try out a new gaming experience with head tracking. As long as it doesn't turn into a puke machine and I get motion sickness. lol.

I like the idea of full immersion with the screen filling your peripheral vision.
Read that with the distance to your eyes it's the equivalent of a 225 inch HDTV screen. Incredible.

Saw that all games will be required to be 60fps to avoid motion sickness. Games will have intensity ratings.
And that 12 years old or younger are not recommended to play - probably due to their eye development.

Finally, saw Shuhei Yoshida was asked about Cinema Mode, saying "Cinematic Mode is great if you want to be fully immersed with a big screen, not great if you want to see graphical details (loses resolutions)."
Here's the website where I got that info: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/category/ps4-virtual-reality-headset/

Looks like the 1st gen of VR headsets won't be replacing HDTVs quite yet.
We'll see, I'm definitely intrigued. Like to know your guys thoughts.

I'm excited for it since it's the beginning of a brand new game experience that will only get better with time.

Forgot to thank Ghetto for the update. Are you doing it now or is it temporary? The update was also a lot earlier today than usual so that surprised me.

It took me 2 years but I just platinumed Fifa 14. Had to change the clock on my ps4 back to 2014 for the challenging trophy :P

Real none of you plat Dragon Quest Heroes yet? Such an easy plat, considering it is my only plat. My 2nd plat will be much harder but it shall be done soon, after 130+hours.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
How do you guys feel about the Playstation VR?

Personally I'm thrilled to try out a new gaming experience with head tracking. As long as it doesn't turn into a puke machine and I get motion sickness. lol.

I like the idea of full immersion with the screen filling your peripheral vision.
Read that with the distance to your eyes it's the equivalent of a 225 inch HDTV screen. Incredible.

Saw that all games will be required to be 60fps to avoid motion sickness. Games will have intensity ratings.
And that 12 years old or younger are not recommended to play - probably due to their eye development.

Finally, saw Shuhei Yoshida was asked about Cinema Mode, saying "Cinematic Mode is great if you want to be fully immersed with a big screen, not great if you want to see graphical details (loses resolutions)."
Here's the website where I got that info: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/category/ps4-virtual-reality-headset/

Looks like the 1st gen of VR headsets won't be replacing HDTVs quite yet.
We'll see, I'm definitely intrigued. Like to know your guys thoughts.

I'm always excited for new tech. I'm looking forward to Playstation VR, but I think it's something that I'll need to experience before I pluck down $399 ($500+ Canadian) for it.

veritaz said:
Forgot to thank Ghetto for the update. Are you doing it now or is it temporary? The update was also a lot earlier today than usual so that surprised me.

GhettoGlamour will be handling the updates for the next few weeks as he makes some adjustments to the trophy league application he created.

Arcturus said:
veritaz said:

GhettoGlamour will be handling the updates for the next few weeks as he makes some adjustments to the trophy league application he created.

good to know.

I assume nobody has seen any stat errors so far?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
I assume nobody has seen any stat errors so far?

Nothing that I can tell from a glance.