By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update but what happened to the point calculator? The points are lower than before, also the time frame on the tables looks messed up.

Around the Network
veritaz said:

Thanks for the update but what happened to the point calculator? The points are lower than before, also the time frame on the tables looks messed up.

What points are lower? Nothing should've changed there. As for the busiest members, you might have expected to see a leaderboard for the last two weeks, but I assume Arc didn't change the default time range, which is between Today and 8 days ago.

I'm sorry Veritaz, you're right. The totals for new games like Bully or Day of the Tentacle wouldn't appear correctly for the first profile, which is yours in this case. I'll fix this and post the leaderboards correctly. Thanks for pointing it out.

@Arc: This means you'll have to update the app again. I think the logic is pretty solid at this point, however, there are still many rare cases that might cause errors in this early phase.

It's very possible that some little fixes will be needed in the next few weeks. If it's too bothersome for you to be constantly updating something, I can take over the weekly updates for one or two months. What do you think?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
veritaz said:

What points are lower? Nothing should've changed there. As for the busiest members, you might have expected to see a leaderboard for the last two weeks, but I assume Arc didn't change the default time range, which is between Today and 8 days ago.

@Arc: I'm glad the app works again. I don't know if I told you, but on the "parameters" sheet, you can change the time frame for each leaderboard, in case you might do that (Like in the example above, you could've changed the Busiest Members to the last 15 days)

I had to take a look again but yeah the only games counted on the leaderboard since the last update on the 15th are 2 games. Alone in the dark and Men in Black. I played 8 other games and even got platinumes in that time frame that didn't get counted.

veritaz said:

I had to take a look again but yeah the only games counted on the leaderboard since the last update on the 15th are 2 games. Alone in the dark and Men in Black. I played 8 other games and even got platinumes in that time frame that didn't get counted.

I was editing my post above yours for a while, you replied faster than me.

Thanks for pointing it out.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
veritaz said:

I was editing my post above yours for a while, you replied faster than me.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Yeah I see it now and thanks for trying to update it.

Around the Network

It is sad that I haven't joined this yet to keep track of my gaming. But regardless I will soon have my 2nd plat of the year (and ever).

Farsala said:
It is sad that I haven't joined this yet to keep track of my gaming. But regardless I will soon have my 2nd plat of the year (and ever).

I can add you right now and you'll appear on the fixed leaderboards of this week.

I just need your PSN ID.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Thx for update!

VGC Trophy League

VGC Trophy League 2016

Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest members (March 15 - March 30)

Platinums earned

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Bonus: Hottest games in 2016

Still no platinum achievers for SF V and The Division, who's going to be the first one?

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey