By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

ghettoglamour said:

Bonus: Hottest games in 2016

Still no platinum achievers for SF V and The Division, who's going to be the first one?

Perhaps Kylie, i don´t even have the game lol

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:

Still no platinum achievers for SF V and The Division, who's going to be the first one?

I am 3 trophies away on The Division, hoping to wrap that up this week!

Neodegenerate said:
ghettoglamour said:

Which ones?

I'm also at the finish line. I only need to complete 2 missions on hard, one on challenging and kill 3 to 7 named bosses in DZ, as I'm not really sure how many actually counted. And assuming nothing glitches on me of course.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
Neodegenerate said:

Which ones?

I'm also at the finish line. I only need to complete 2 missions on hard, one on challenging and kill 3 to 7 named bosses in DZ, as I'm not really sure how many actually counted. And assuming nothing glitches on me of course.

The hard missions one, the 20 rogues one, and the extract at all 8 checkpoints one.  The rogues one will be the tough one for me.  Spent just enough time in the DZ to hit rank 50 and get the DZ06 safe house items.

Neodegenerate said:
ghettoglamour said:

Which ones?

The hard missions one, the 20 rogues one, and the extract at all 8 checkpoints one.  The rogues one will be the tough one for me.  Spent just enough time in the DZ to hit rank 50 and get the DZ06 safe house items.

Make a new char, play the tutorial until you're in Manhattan (takes 30 min max), then boost it with a friend. We did almost all of our 40 kills (20 each) in about an hour, and that although some idiots would try to sabotage our boosting.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

Thanks for the update on the chart and looks like the division is a fun race to first. I don't have the game so I'm gonna have to just watch from the sidelines.

ghettoglamour said:
Farsala said:
It is sad that I haven't joined this yet to keep track of my gaming. But regardless I will soon have my 2nd plat of the year (and ever).

I can add you right now and you'll appear on the fixed leaderboards of this week.

I just need your PSN ID.

Farsala73. Gotta get this plat before Dark Souls 3!

ghettoglamour said:

How in the holy hell did HideoK platinum Rocket League in just over a day?  Between driving however many total miles and playing so many games, that doesn't even seem possible.

fadetoone said:
ghettoglamour said:

How in the holy hell did HideoK platinum Rocket League in just over a day?  Between driving however many total miles and playing so many games, that doesn't even seem possible.

I think they made it easier to grind it out in a patch. This was much later after I got the plat so I don't know if it's true.

Popped the division Plat a few minutes ago. Fun one to get