By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Flow said:
Can you platinum fallout 3 in one run? What about those karma trophies?

You can just save before you level up, go do things to change your karma, level up to get the trophy, and reload the previous save. It's how I got all the achievements on my first playthrough.

Around the Network

I started playing fallout. 10 hours by now.. AND...

OMG.. what does people see in this game? don´t get me wrong... it´s not bad. but good at maximum.

Now I don´t know if I´ll try plat it anymore... maybe yes, maybe no. Let´s see if the game gets better.

Tomb raider underworld will get patched!

Follow the link for the trophy list: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=58870&page=1

BTW, I'm at more or less 6200 kills in R2! I can see the end of the tunnel ^^

Yeah I'm still early

Really early

I'm only on the Galxy New Radio thing i think

Also screw those bohemeth creatures they dont die
I just get so frustrated with games and that one is too long
Who all has beaten Dead Space i have a question

Around the Network

Well hell I'm gonna go ahead and ask this now
I need 50 posts anyways
But for those who have played Dead Space and beaten it and all that good stuff
I want ya'll's opinion on what actually happened at the end
Ok Nicole is in the ship with Isaac but the zombies/monsters in this game are all the same
How come she looks like an actual zombie instead of the rest of the creatures?
If Dr. Isaac was hallucinating about her throughout the game how do we know that the end wasn't just him hallucinating?
Also i want to know how Dr. Kyne got shot in his chest when Kendra was on the ship which was to his left?
Unless somebody is helping her?
I needs ya'll's opinions on this cuz it really makes me wonder
I mean i know they're makin a 2nd one and hopefully it explains more but just tell me what ya'll think

Oh yeah i figured that out the first time i played cuz i saved each chapter seperately and when i went to load one day i seen it it says Nicole Is Dead i was like Wooow haha

I managed to get Sum of All Zeroes!!! Took quite a few efforts, but it was great when I finally got it. Now I just need to complete 10/15 levels on Veteran (I have done most of the easy ones) and find all the death cards, and I will be done

KylieDog said:
Tremble said:
Tomb raider underworld will get patched!

Follow the link for the trophy list: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=58870&page=1

Cool, I liked TRU.

On a side note, how did anyone platinum Mirror's Edge.  So much white+too much bloom = eye strain.

I can barely play it for more than 30 minutes before I need turn it off.

I didn't have any problems with eyestrain. But it's not all levels that put you in spots like that either

Any fustrarted and verge of breaking there pad like me on mk vs dc universe? Trophy are all good till I play kombo mode and it all falls apart. I ain't good at combos as it is in any game but this takes the piss. I can get one if lucky lol I had hopes of platinum but now more chance of a new pad! P.s anyone need humilation trophy?