By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Munkeh111 said:
I managed to get Sum of All Zeroes!!! Took quite a few efforts, but it was great when I finally got it. Now I just need to complete 10/15 levels on Veteran (I have done most of the easy ones) and find all the death cards, and I will be done

*shed a tear

They grow up so fast :(

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network
mattbfg said:
Any fustrarted and verge of breaking there pad like me on mk vs dc universe? Trophy are all good till I play kombo mode and it all falls apart. I ain't good at combos as it is in any game but this takes the piss. I can get one if lucky lol I had hopes of platinum but now more chance of a new pad! P.s anyone need humilation trophy?

I hate how some of these are harder to get on the ps3, like two of the joker kombos

Keep trying dude, they must seem impossible lol, but they aren't

At least i'll have fun doing these. The online matches are so lagged it's not even funny, i hate this trophy and the 200 versus matches >.<.

Me and Jboy will trade the humiliation trophy, you can join the club :)

Flow said:
Munkeh111 said:
I managed to get Sum of All Zeroes!!! Took quite a few efforts, but it was great when I finally got it. Now I just need to complete 10/15 levels on Veteran (I have done most of the easy ones) and find all the death cards, and I will be done

*shed a tear

Your tips did really help, I did not know that you could quit a restart from the previous checkpoint, that really helped. I have decided to break up the Veteran, so I'll try and do 3-4 levels each week so I dont kill anyone in frustration, which is why I am playing Burnout Paradise now

Now 100% in Burnout Paradise, pity it is only temporary

i've got too many games with trophies to know what to play next lol :P maybe the trophy patch for tomb raider might get me into it but the combat systems just too dodgey

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Flow said:
Munkeh111 said:

*shed a tear

Your tips did really help, I did not know that you could quit a restart from the previous checkpoint, that really helped. I have decided to break up the Veteran, so I'll try and do 3-4 levels each week so I dont kill anyone in frustration, which is why I am playing Burnout Paradise now

Oh, glad i was helpful :), count on me for anything, dude.

Just got the kombo challenges for catwoman, superman and shao kahn  \o/

Oh my god veteran is annoying... I'll try again next week. I am on "Their Land their blood" and stuck at the trenches section, I just get surrounded by grenades all the time

Munkeh111 said:
Oh my god veteran is annoying... I'll try again next week. I am on "Their Land their blood" and stuck at the trenches section, I just get surrounded by grenades all the time

Well, it's the fourth hardest part in the game in my opinion, i think it would rank like this:

1 - Penultimate checkpoint on the penultimate level

2 - Last checkpoint on penultimate level

3 - Penultimate checkpoint on last level

4 - This

@ flow, good to know, I have worked out a strategy to get to there, but once at the top.... I am playing a much less frustrating game, Mirror's Edge now, but on easy so I am not tearing my hair out at 2 games at the same time