By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:
Question for those who have played both Bioshock and Dead space.
I have found both of them on retail for 30 euros so i was thinking of getting one of them until Street fighter 4 releases.
So which one would u choose.

I suggest neither.  Both are very dull games with little to no replay value.  Use that money to instead crank your Street Fighter IV copy up to a collector's edition :)

I would suggest getting dead space and bioshock because they are both excellent games. I don't really see the pull of getting SFIV when I can just get SSF2HDT for 15 bucks. They are essentially the same game.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

Wow Thanks Flow
I got 47
hell yeah
Now i just gotta beat the game on veteran and get the death cards
Veteran is too damn hard though

I agree with Bobo

Dead Space is a really good game

I mean the trophies for it require probably a good two possibly three go arounds but they're easy

To all those who platinum'ed Fallout 3, the lockpick and speech trophies, does it have to be in one playthrough you get them, or does the game count the total over multiple playthroughs?

Do I have to frantically abuse my speech skills at every chance I get in order to make it, or can I play it a bit more relaxed?
I'm level 9 (Speech: 50), but I have only gotten to "Galaxy News Radio" in the primary storyline.
Also, are there only 20 bobbleheads in the game?

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Yes only 20 bobbleheads, and for the speech challenge you can cheat. One of the children in Little Lamplight, 'knock knock' possibly, lets you do an infinite number of speech challenges, or so I am told.

Oh well, I'm gonna go for the bobbleheads on my second playthrough then.

And I hope there is a cheat there, I would rather play the game my own way, then play for that trophy.

Thanks for the help

Jboy0990 said:
Wow Thanks Flow
I got 47
hell yeah
Now i just gotta beat the game on veteran and get the death cards
Veteran is too damn hard though

I'm always happy to help :)

So people, is there any way to see how many matches have you won in the eye of judgment? I can't be far from 100 matches but i'd like to see how many are left

Also, can you get the platinum without the set 2 or 3? If not, that's really screwed up >.<, i mean, there is no other game that forces you to buy content to get the platinum, even warhawk with that really hard trophies doesn't force you to do that.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I don't have the patience to get 100% on Fallout
That game is too long to me
I got 4% and i had to play something else lol

Thank's flow. I have all of the trophies, bar that gold and the Plt. I reckon I have won 50... 50 more is a long way to go! I will keep chippin' at it tho. Hardest Plt yet for me.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Hey everyone.. I was wondering if anyone would wanna help me out with the t-mobile trophy on midnight club. It seems impossible to get without organizing it...

Leap that wall if you're so great!!