By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I played two online matches and didn't seem to laggy must depend on who you fight, il add you flow same with getrodone. I'm trying to hang in there with the combos but I'm guna have to give up it's too stupid il get grey hair then bronze trophys :(

Around the Network

I can't do the sum of all zeroes trophy
I get about 39 and thats it
It really pisses me off
And i gave up on veteran mode
I got too much of a bad temper to keep dying that many damn times

Jboy0990 said:
I can't do the sum of all zeroes trophy
I get about 39 and thats it
It really pisses me off
And i gave up on veteran mode
I got too much of a bad temper to keep dying that many damn times

Copy + pasting my "guide":

Use the checkpoint system, if you're not doing well, just quit game and get back and choose restart from last checkpoint.

Make sure you got at least 20 kills at the time that dude screams "KAMIKAZIS!", and at least 40 when you're down in the water, if not, do what i said above.

I got 54 ;)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Another way to look at is by the time that the other plane goes down you should have 18 at least, if you don't then restart because that is just before the checkpoint

Question for those who have played both Bioshock and Dead space.
I have found both of them on retail for 30 euros so i was thinking of getting one of them until Street fighter 4 releases.
So which one would u choose.

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Question for those who have played both Bioshock and Dead space.
I have found both of them on retail for 30 euros so i was thinking of getting one of them until Street fighter 4 releases.
So which one would u choose.

I've finished bioshock twice, but only played the demo of dead space, so take this advice only if you want. In fact, i had no interest in buying bioshock until the demo came out and i loved it.

I suggest bioshock

Bioshock!

Does anyone know how many battles it is for the eye of Juno gold in The Eye Of Judgment and any tips? Ferkin' hard game!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

HanzoTheRazor said:
Does anyone know how many battles it is for the eye of Juno gold in The Eye Of Judgment and any tips? Ferkin' hard game!

Summary: According to the PS3 Trophies site, you need to win total of 100 games either online or offline.

Countless duels” is a total of 100 wins, either in online play vs other players or offline play vs the computer. The easiest way to get this is to play vs computer, and pick starter deck for him. To do all the other trophies you get 37 wins or more, so i would advise to get theese trophies first then go for this one.

Source: http://houshasen.wordpress.com/2008/10/22/here-is-how-to-get-gold-trophy/

Thanks Flow I'm actually gonna try that now

What mode would be best to do it on