By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@: marciosmg: Congrats and welcome to the club! The was a problem with the original PSN account 'vgchartz', so now we use both vgchartz1 and vgchartz2. Please go ahead and add vgchartz1 to your friends list.

Thanks for joining!

Around the Network

Just done a little CoD WaW veteran, only playing the early levels, but it so annoying, but when you do succeed, it is such a great feeling?

I know somebody wrote a good looking guide to the Sum of all Zeros, I tried searching for it, but no luck, anyone have any idea of what page it was on? I am struggling to get it

Munkeh111 said:
Just done a little CoD WaW veteran, only playing the early levels, but it so annoying, but when you do succeed, it is such a great feeling?

I know somebody wrote a good looking guide to the Sum of all Zeros, I tried searching for it, but no luck, anyone have any idea of what page it was on? I am struggling to get it

Feels like you went back in time and owned the nazis single-handed. Heart of the Reich (penultimate level) will be a pain though, worse than the last level. Don't give up man.

I don't know who wrote a guide for sum of all zeros, but i gave some guy advice on this one and will give it again:

Use the checkpoint system, if you're not doing well, just quit game and get back and choose restart from last checkpoint.

Make sure you got at least 20 kills at the time that dude screams "KAMIKAZIS!", and at least 40 when you're down in the water, if not, do what i said above.

I got 54 ;)

And freaking MK vs DC ain't counting my online battles, i only got 4 when really i played more than ten >.<

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

My problem is when in the water, and shooting from the side ones, I can't seem to kill them.... any advice on where to primarily look?

Munkeh111 said:
My problem is when in the water, and shooting from the side ones, I can't seem to kill them.... any advice on where to primarily look?

Oh, sorry, that came with trial and failure for me :P, i don't remember now

I suggest you look on youtube, might help :)

Around the Network
Flow said:
Munkeh111 said:

Oh, sorry, that came with trial and failure for me :P, i don't remember now

I suggest you look on youtube, might help :)

Yeh, that's is my next step when I get tired of trying again and again, it will also tell me the signs so I can quit just before checkpoints

Yeah just Fallout is too long for me to stay playing it without gettin bored of it

And i always run out of damn ammo and i have to fight those Brutes with the machine guns and it just pisses me off

So ill play it once a month if that but screw tryin to get 100%

Jboy0990 said:

Yeah just Fallout is too long for me to stay playing it without gettin bored of it

And i always run out of damn ammo and i have to fight those Brutes with the machine guns and it just pisses me off

So ill play it once a month if that but screw tryin to get 100%

KEEP PLAYIN!

i never run out of ammo. you must be early in the game still?

i cant 100% fallout 3 unless i replay it. it sucks! i wanted to 100% it first time through... but i killed someone who needs to be kidnapped for another quest. LAME

Can you platinum fallout 3 in one run? What about those karma trophies?