By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: day of crisis gets 34/ 40 from famitsu

http://wiiz.fr/article.php?a=20001

score was 8/8/9/9 so although no area of the game was pefect they were all very good

im pretty pleased with this.  after force unleashed failed to live up to expectations i didnt want the same thing to happen here.  ill be able to post the full review tommorow

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

cool

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

That's good news. The trailers that are out don't really give a good impression of what the game actually plays like, so I'm glad it came out pretty tight.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Nice score. I'm looking forward to the whole review. =D

good score

i was worried for a sec.

Around the Network

Do we have word on the NA release date yet? I really want this game...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

that equals to an 8 right? then it is a good score, i would still wait for english version review, famitsu are bit random when it comes to reviews

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

It equals an 8.5 @ Cougarman

Not bad at all, I hope this game does well. From what I've seen, it deserves it.

Wait wait ... wait.

Are you telling me the game is ... good?

...B- but... the internet was telling me it is crappy, thats why Nintendo didn't release any media for hands on and previews!

No marketing so the media will not remember this mini-fest game!

Why is this game having good scores?!?

The internet lied to me!!!

In a more serious note, honestly i am shocked here.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

This is encouraging but Famitsu's reviews, well video game reviews in general, have been shaky as of late. I want to see more scores and more importantly get the opportunity read what the reviews have to say about the game. I like the concept behind it and have been looking forward to it since I got my Wii at launch. So its more than likely going to be a first day purchase for me.