By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars the Force Unleashed... Good God...

i enjoyed the demo for my 360 so it might end up there,, still think a KOTOR for the wii makes sense

Around the Network

I heard star wars fans tend to be sheep-le...so i dont think anyone is hearing your review here thats a SW fan.

From what i heard about the wii version they did an alright job with the gameplay but everything else sucked (besides the story) they should have let a developer like Factor 5 do at least the wii version and whats more rediculous is that the wii doesnt even have the Havok physics engine which is capable to use instead krome made their own inhouse software.

Kenology said:
I don't know why you would knock the game's graphics for not having hardware shaders. You know this is the Wii.

The Wii is fully capable of Hardware shaders, but even then that's the least of the games concerns when it comes to graphics. Its just a port of the graphically pitiful PS2 version with clumsy motion controls added. Play the game yourself and you'll see just how awful the graphics and models are.

nnnnnnnnNNNOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo, thats what i was afraid of.... i have it on pre order :*( im taking my money and putting it in my Fable 2 preorder. *pout*

Around the Network

I downloaded and played the demo...

I then cancelled my pre-order...

I will wait until it hits the bargain bins at $39.99 or less...

Interesting to note that it is only 3% ahead of Too Human on gamerankings.com now...

I am glad I waited on this one.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I want an action game and was waiting for this one. I guess I'll pick No More Heroes instead.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

so much for definitive version eh?

I'm curious to see how our tastes align. I have this game on pre-order for the Xbox 360.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)