By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars the Force Unleashed... Good God...

Onimusha12 said:

Why is it so hard for you people to accept that a game was bad regardless what version it's on?

Why is it hard for you to accept the fact that there are diferent opnions with different criterias, and you are being self-righteous?

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network

Back on topic, the game is a major ball of suckage.

Glad I didn't purchase it. The demo was fun though.

Onimusha12 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I sense a new rivalry coming on! :P

I sense a "ducking out of the thread to let someone else take the heat" cop-out! ;)

This isn't going anywhere. Don't think you're going to provoke me with immature personal jabs either.

Kurakasa said:
Onimusha12 said:

Oh my, so you don't even try to defend the reviewing system, you just say I'm a broken record and that's it. You know you have no argument in defense of the reviewing system, your follow up paragraph is proof of that.

"How about such mediocre games like smg/brawl/loz:tp/okami/re4/mp3 getting too good reviews? In my opinion, all of them are a lot worse than halo 3 for example."

I think that speaks amply for itself. Good luck getting anyone to ever listen to your opinion on here ever again.

You use 2 games you don't happen to like as evidence, then you say I should somehow defend the reviewers. Oh my... One word comes in to my mind, too bad I can't say it.

Hey, don't try and turn this around on me now that you've shot yourself in the foot. Considering your entire argument rides on the reviewing system I think it would be in your best interest to establish its credibility. Don't try and play the burden of proof on me in this matter. 

And what two games are you talking about? Halo 3 and GTA4? Halo 3 is mediocre but not bad, that's pretty much agreed on by everyone in that its scores were underserving. GTA4 is a great game, but any game that gets a 11/10 is proof of a broken system.

Also, allow me to re-emphasize your ealier comment:

"How about such mediocre games like smg/brawl/loz:tp/okami/re4/mp3 getting too good reviews? In my opinion, all of them are a lot worse than halo 3 for example."

I think that about says it all.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Onimusha12 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

I sense a "ducking out of the thread to let someone else take the heat" cop-out! ;)

This isn't going anywhere. Don't think you're going to provoke me with immature personal jabs either.

Provacation with Personal and Immature jabs? Why OkeyDokey those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones my friend, and I do consider you a friend. I'm sorry this didn't turn out the way you wanted, maybe you'll get your satisfaction next time.

Jordahn said:
Why is it hard for you to accept the fact that there are diferent opnions with different criterias, and you are being self-righteous?

Because those opinons are from people who have only played a demo at best and are waiting for their pre-order to either arrive in the mail or pick it up at the store. Unless you're talking about the one guy who conveniently insisted he bought the Wii version, hated it, then bought the PS3 version and love it only to then present this opinion in much the same way one would expect a viral marketer to. Sorry if I don't find him just a tad fishy. Though he wasn't even the one my comments were directed at that you responded to either so don't put me on the cross yet.

Around the Network

Here is the fact of the matter. Not everyone plays the same game for the same reasons. Some wanted motion controls as in the Wii. For some it worked, for others it didn't. Some people just don't care for the motion control. They just want to set back and relax on the couch. And we all know that gameply is more important than graphics, but no one cannot deny that graphics can enhance the gameplay. For instance, the physics model in the PS3/360 version can make the game more immersive for some. Do when object are destroyed more "naturally," it could give a more convincing expereince. Teh concept os "opinion" and preference" si not hard to understand unless you blind yourself. But Onimusha, your disrespect for others is appaling. You don't like the game as well as others, so be it. But "the overall willingness to accept lesser quality games by that demographic..." is trolling.

Onimusha12 said:

Hey, don't try and turn this around on me now that you've shot yourself in the foot. Considering your entire argument rides on the reviewing system I think it would be in your best interest to establish its credibility. Don't try and play the burden of proof on me in this matter. 

And what two games are you talking about? Halo 3 and GTA4? Halo 3 is mediocre but not bad, that's pretty much agreed on by everyone in that its scores were underserving. GTA4 is a great game, but any game that gets a 11/10 is proof of a broken system.

Also, allow me to re-emphasize your ealier comment:

I think that about says it all.

When someone says something is broken, the burden of proof lies with the complainer. Since you can't offer any evidence besides your own preferences I can't see a reason why I should try to prove you wrong.

Which other games did you mention? Halo 3 is a great game, one of the best this gen. Gta is a good game too. Both deserve their ratings as do those games I mentioned.

Onimusha12 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Onimusha12 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Provacation with Personal and Immature jabs? Why OkeyDokey those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones my friend, and I do consider you a friend. I'm sorry this didn't turn out the way you wanted, maybe you'll get your satisfaction next time.

Jordahn said:

Because those opinons are from people who have only played a demo at best and are waiting for their pre-order to either arrive in the mail or pick it up at the store. Unless you're talking about the one guy who conveniently insisted he bought the Wii version, hated it, then bought the PS3 version and love it only to then present this opinion in much the same way one would expect a viral marketer to. Sorry if I don't find him just a tad fishy. Though he wasn't even the one my comments were directed at that you responded to either so don't put me on the cross yet.

Presumptuous, no basis for arguement.

Thread has become nothing but anti-Wii trolling. Locking.