By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars the Force Unleashed... Good God...

i have never got into Star Wars games any way since pod racer on the N64,
i won't be getting this game after this read!

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
I really enjoyed the demo, so nothing is going to put me off getting it, my copy is coming on Friday (though on Xbox not Wii)

That's fine, lots of gamers have much lower standards in what they'll accept.

Onimusha12 said:
no, this game is quite dissapointing to say the least.

ive heard many people say the same, but i feel the game will be loved by many and hated by many and should rack up good sales.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I'm not sure why some HD fanboys are trying to give this game the benefit of the doubt. The HD versions don't even really look that good for an HD game.

Skeeuk said:
Onimusha12 said:
no, this game is quite dissapointing to say the least.

ive heard many people say the same, but i feel the game will be loved by many and hated by many and should rack up good sales.

Only if alot of dumb kids ask for this as a Christmas present. It would be nice, kinda, if the Wii version sold more, but is this really the kind of game we want bragging rights to on the Wii?

Around the Network

I'm going to be selling my copy back A.S.A.P. to try and get as much money for it as possible, I was a fool to buy this game instead of renting it.

The problem is with Star Wars itself. Somehow the entire franchise has turned to **** over the last decade or so. Just look at how poorly The Clone Wars did in theatres. Quite a far cry from the originals.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

it depends on your taste, other people say it's good......

i cannot be sure until i try it!! :P

it got 7.8 on IGN, 0.5 higher than the HD versions, which means it's a good game!!

nobody expected it to be perfect, but it's still a goog game

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Paul_Warren said:
The problem is with Star Wars itself. Somehow the entire franchise has turned to **** over the last decade or so. Just look at how poorly The Clone Wars did in theatres. Quite a far cry from the originals.

Hey, Clone Wars was bad, but I liked the episodes 1,2 & 3. I think the story has more depth than the first ones, the politic side of the story is awesome.

Well, I liked the demo, but I`d like to know how long a PS3 version lasts.If it´s only 6 hours, than only at $29,99 or less. My last despointment was with Medal airbourne. Just when I was starting to get the felling of the game, i realised I was on the last level. Lame, if you consider the length of  "Alied Assault"

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

well i'm going to buy this in a couple hours, hopefully it isnt that bad.