By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (PS3) Fanboyism growing stronger ?

also if i were to make a thread about the wii fanobys, the thread would get locked and banned.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
gebx said:
PS3 fanboyism isn't getting stronger... its getting more desperate

All these new "PS3 Win because blah blah" every other day are just desperate attempts to make fanboys feel better about their console.

These threads will start to dissipate as the PS3 starts outselling the 360 by a larger margin.

desperate for what?? Not being able to outsell 360 WW in its week of price cuts.....oh. wait

I`m not even gaing to bother telling you that only 1 day was recorded in sales in the US and in Jappan is out of stock(but Jappan isn`t a succesfull market even for ps3,so...) In Europe,things are slow because we wait for Fable 2, Gears 2... games that we know because of the PC. They are exclusive to the 360,so we wait.

I still don`t know why,even if Sony wanted the ps3 to fail in Europe,it will not fail. Brand loialty is a big thing my guess.

And @ Impulsivity... get over with the "ps3 graphics is betther than 360 one",look at the Wii if you don`t get my point. Enjoy your wifi and blueray and all the good stuff 360 users are missing even if we don`t NEED it... Like in some way,you can`t play online with the HDD-less 360 or can`t sleep at night if you don`t watch a full 1080p movie on blueray (and you need a full 1080p TV to do so,expensive in my eyes,but that`s my opinion).

Xen said:
Sardauk said:
CAL4M1TY said:
starcraft said:
You were doing so well until no Wii Fanboyism.

I feel the same way.

Wii fanboys exist, they just don't have to say anything about the pro's of their console because it's winning.

It's like in the PS2-Xbox-Gamecube era, PS2 fanboys were the least proactive because they were winning, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Yes it is indeed a different style

I still don't see the usual PS3 Fanboys counter-attacking... afraid of facing the Wii legion ? The 360 is an easier target apparently ...

Afraid of facing the Wii legion? I laugh at them as they have NOTHING to be proud of really. The only thing the Wii does well is sell. And who benefits and has bragging rights because of it? Nintendo. Who will continue on the same path later on? Nintendo.

PS3 fanboys can be proud as their system is ganing a fantastic library and is gaining a strong momentum.

360 fanboys can be proud of having a terrific online community, and a kickass+diverse library.

My advice to Wii fanboys is be quiet and not make a joke out of themselves... At least not until the Wii has a decent library. Not the 90% shovelware library it has now.

Again it matter about tastes! To me ps3 currently has the weakest library (I only like one game for it that I have played and currently I own it). Also stop telling others to be quiet and please for the love of god remove the proud supporter of Nintendo, we all know you are pro-sony.

Liar said:
also if i were to make a thread about the wii fanobys, the thread would get locked and banned.

What's a Wii fanoby?

Honestly I don't think that the Sony fanboys are the ones getting out of hand lately.  *whistles in corner* 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

the wii has the weakest library. ps2 ports, shovelware and same old ips. 360 rocks!

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Xen said:
Sardauk said:
CAL4M1TY said:
starcraft said:
You were doing so well until no Wii Fanboyism.

I feel the same way.

Wii fanboys exist, they just don't have to say anything about the pro's of their console because it's winning.

It's like in the PS2-Xbox-Gamecube era, PS2 fanboys were the least proactive because they were winning, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Yes it is indeed a different style

I still don't see the usual PS3 Fanboys counter-attacking... afraid of facing the Wii legion ? The 360 is an easier target apparently ...

Afraid of facing the Wii legion? I laugh at them as they have NOTHING to be proud of really. The only thing the Wii does well is sell. And who benefits and has bragging rights because of it? Nintendo. Who will continue on the same path later on? Nintendo.

PS3 fanboys can be proud as their system is ganing a fantastic library and is gaining a strong momentum.

360 fanboys can be proud of having a terrific online community, and a kickass+diverse library.

My advice to Wii fanboys is be quiet and not make a joke out of themselves... At least not until the Wii has a decent library. Not the 90% shovelware library it has now.

Again it matter about tastes! To me ps3 currently has the weakest library (I only like one game for it that I have played and currently I own it). Also stop telling others to be quiet and please for the love of god remove the proud supporter of Nintendo, we get it you are really pro-sony.

A supporter of Nintendo due to the DS. Not the Wii. I'll just fix it then.

Liar said:
the wii has the weakest library. ps2 ports, shovelware and same old ips. 360 rocks!

No way, 360 is woefully under-represented in the FPS genre.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
Liar said:

No way, 360 is woefully under-represented in the FPS genre.

This year! :D

I love the 360 aswell, awesome RPGs! (I mean both WRPG and JRPG)

Stan85 said:
Ps3 fans are getting desperate because of the 360 price drop WW,so they are having a hard time convincing people to pay double for a ps3.

Then there`s the RRoD problem,wich is starting to go away,and with the Jasper model next month in the stores,they are getting desperate to justify their purchase.

Even the "50$ a year for online play,while PSN is free" is getting rather old,so they say that BlueRay is a must have this Xmass. Really? If you don`t have a full 1080p TV what`s the point? What happens is your fine with DVD`s? What happens if you`re playing games on your game console,and not movies?

Desperation makes people do foolish things...sad.

You're right.  Desperation does make people do foolish things like painting false pictures as yourself.

There is nothing wrong with saying that PSN is free because it's true, and not everyone is willing to pay $50 a year for the XBox Live for whatever reason.  If you cannot respect that, then your disrespect is telling of a fanboy.

Also, a more fair comparison to the $400 PS3 would be to the 360 Elite because of comparable features.  So to compare the 360 Arcade ($200) to the 80GB PS3 ($400) would not be fair since the 80GB PS3 offers more out of the box thus costing more, painting a false picture.  Another telling sign of a fanboy. 

And weren't you the one in a past thread who said that the RROD was gone only to back petal as nearly everyone else proved you wrong???  Yeah, it was:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=40090

And there's nothing wrong with being a "PS3 fan."  But some people just have to make such broad generalizations to cope with their insecurities.   At least you were right in on thing: "Desperation makes people do foolish things...sad." 

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Acevil said:
jerseyboy609 said:
RolStoppable said:
The Wii is my life. I would take a bullet for Nintendo.

How the hell could you say something like this?! Even though you brought the machine for $250+ and currently own it, it seems like the machine owns you

Rol you still have it in you!

Man, I just think this guy is crazy mentally, he just needs a girlfriend. I used to be a hardcore 360 then PS3 fan, but when I got a girl, all my fanboyism just went away and I became neutral...lol but I was never THAT bad