By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you think will make a good couple? and rate the one above

jerseyboy609 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
6/10

Bowser & Peach :)

lol, you didnt know? they have been together for about 20 years. Mario is just a third wheel who tries to "save" her and ends up getting a kiss on the cheek everytime...then she goes back to bowswer...lol 10/10

You broke your own thread.

Around the Network
jerseyboy609 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
6/10

Bowser & Peach :)

lol, you didnt know? they have been together for about 20 years. Mario is just a third wheel who tries to "save" her and ends up getting a kiss on the cheek everytime...then she goes back to bowswer...lol 10/10

lol....so true!

In every single damn game she gets stolen by bowser for 90% of the time....looks like its all planned after all!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

7/10

I can't imagine the two getting enough quality time :P

Elena Fisher and Otacon

7/10

Drake (from Uncharted) and Lara Croft (from Tomb Raider)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

10/10

Crash Bandicoot & Tails (from SOnic)

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
7/10

Drake (from Uncharted) and Lara Croft (from Tomb Raider)

7/10 Lara Craft is too good! She needs a real treasure hunter like Nicholas Cage in the movie National Treasure!

(I was late)

Good one 9/10 how about Nathan Drake and Lara Croft

edit: beat to the punch

darthdevidem01 said:
10/10

Crash Bandicoot & Tails (from SOnic)

One character is considered dead by me so 0/10!

Final Fantasy 13 verses main character The Prince and Lightning from Final Fantasy 13!

Wow, this thing is never going to work if people don't read what other people have posted. Already 2 Link + Zelda and 2 Nathan Drake + Lara Croft! o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Cloud & Aerith

{let the bashing commece.....runs away from thread}