By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you think will make a good couple? and rate the one above

8/10

Cloud is a basket case, but she takes care of him.

Jill Valentine (RE1) and Guile (Street Fighter)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

what wrong with Cloud and Aerith it would be nice coupe 8/10

Jill Valentine (RE1) and Guile (Street Fighter)? nah that would not work 4/10

Samus Aran and Princess Peach - who wouldn't want to see some hot girl-on-girl action?

8.2/10

Buneary and Abomasnow

waron said:

Samus Aran and Princess Peach and Zelda - who wouldn't want to see some hot girl-on-girl action?

Fixed. Now we're talking! xD

@ pichu_pichu: I don't think Pokémon on Pokémon works. More like old daycare man + a random gender Pokémon, that would make more sense! So 7/10. ;)

Birdo and Captain Rainbow.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Me and Lil Kim

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
waron said:

Samus Aran and Princess Peach and Zelda - who wouldn't want to see some hot girl-on-girl action?

so now it's a humberger? why not some masive dead or alive 'party'?

SHMUPGurus said:

Wow, this thing is never going to work if people don't read what other people have posted. Already 2 Link + Zelda and 2 Nathan Drake + Lara Croft! o_o

Yes but there was only a sec between you and me ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Ivy (Soul Caliber) and Kratos (God of War)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

9/10
Hulk and Ivy

Take my love, take my land..

SHMUPGurus said:
waron said:

@ pichu_pichu: I don't think Pokémon on Pokémon works. More like old daycare man + a random gender Pokémon, that would make more sense! So 7/10. ;)

Birdo and Captain Rainbow.

7/10 for the above

Ok then so same sex are allowed?

Samus and Ada

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(