By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Well I think I'm going to buy Disgaea 3 today.

dood!!! Disgaea is awsome. But so are the other nippon ichi games,phantom brave, makai kingdom etc. But Disgaea is the King of srpg

good choice!

Around the Network

Wow, it kicks more ass than I expected. I've only been through the first three tutorial stages fighting that hispanic goblin things, and it's showing quite a bit of depth. I can't wait to sink my teeth into this. I love games that are so micromanagement intensive that you spend just as much time in menus setting up your characters as you do fighting. Anybody remember Ogre Battle 64? That kicked ass, somebody needs to make a new one of those. But till then I will be putting alot into this. It will definately hold me over until LBP and the onslaught of holiday titles.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
Wow, it kicks more ass than I expected. I've only been through the first three tutorial stages fighting that hispanic goblin things, and it's showing quite a bit of depth. I can't wait to sink my teeth into this. I love games that are so micromanagement intensive that you spend just as much time in menus setting up your characters as you do fighting. Anybody remember Ogre Battle 64? That kicked ass, somebody needs to make a new one of those. But till then I will be putting alot into this. It will definately hold me over until LBP and the onslaught of holiday titles.

Ah, you got it. Great!

Great game. You should pick it up. If you ever get the chance, also, play Disgaea 1.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

The_vagabond7 said:

glad to see you enjoying the SONY Playstation 3 Computer Entertainment System...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

dual wielding rules

I find it very hilarious that the penguins explode when you throw them. Doesn't get much better than that. I don't really get darthdevidem's post. Are you working for Sony PR or something?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Great game. You should pick it up. If you ever get the chance, also, play Disgaea 1.

He did pick it up ^_^

Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
The_vagabond7 said:

glad to see you enjoying the SONY Playstation 3 Computer Entertainment System...

lol?

Disgaea 3 looks like the best PS3 game out (in NA, otherwise I would've said Valkyria) right now. I think I should (really) get into the Disgaea series. The DS is gettng a remake of the first one...should I invest in it?

I dunno.....no idea about Disgaea....looks awesome though.

But I would say try the DS one.....n in the future when you get a Ps3 for KH3...you can get Disgaea 3 too....right

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
The_vagabond7 said:

lol?

Disgaea 3 looks like the best PS3 game out (in NA, otherwise I would've said Valkyria) right now. I think I should (really) get into the Disgaea series. The DS is gettng a remake of the first one...should I invest in it?

Yup, you should. Disgaea games are very deep and long (no, that's not what she said! ), and it shouldn't cost you too much. Buy it.