By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Well I think I'm going to buy Disgaea 3 today.

Oh yeah how dumb of me. You keep all evilities and skills you bought. So sometimes it's a good idea to wait on reincarnating so you can use your mana for a skill you want first, and then you'll have that for your reincarnated character

Around the Network

excellent. I'll use that as my general gauge. I want to get my evilities for my classes, and make sure I got the skills I want.

So with the mage classes, the red skull, green skull, ect, do I have to reincarnate just to learn spells of a different element? I've got a red mage, but I can only learn fire attacks.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Yeah it's a very good idea to reincarnate a mage through several different types so they can use all of the different magics. It was one of my most useful characters in the game.....her name was Blueberry.....it was random.....don't look at me like that.

I would suggest atleast getting to mega fire before switching over......since mega is about all you need for each element to have enough power to kill an enemy that's weak to that element, at least that's all I ever needed. And then just get atleast one giga so that can be your standard magic you use unless the enemy has a weakness to exploit.

No! Stop making me want this game more Torillan!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

you should give up and buy it Outlaw.....that's what a real RPG fan would do.....what happened man....you used to be cool.

:P

Around the Network

Man! I was playingh this game for a couple hours and was very entertained. I went to the trophy league thread and saw I was falling way behind so I went trophy grinding. I was about to do more but reading your responses is making me go play some more of this game!

Torillian said:
you should give up and buy it Outlaw.....that's what a real RPG fan would do.....what happened man....you used to be cool.

HAHAHAHA this reminds me of the simpsons episode. "Hey china still cool. YOU PAY LATER! LATER!"

"Hey outlawauron still cool. I BUY NOW! NOW!" Is what his response should be.

Anyways I agree with toillian. This and VC will keep you busy for a good while.

Torillian said:

Reincarnating is mainly important once you have higher classes available for your currently used characters. Reincarnating your warrior to become the second type of warrior once you have it unlocked.

As to what you keep when you reincarnate, you keep all your items and stats according to how much mana you pay during the reincarnation.

As to when is too early, I only reincarnated each character probably 3 times through my whole play through, while Blade has already done it more than that and isn't done. It's pretty much all up to your description. I mainly used reincarnation as a way to change classes, whether I wanted a character to be a higher level of the same class or to change classes completely. When I reincarnated a group to change classes I would also reincarnate some of the main characters I used so that they would keep up with the other characters in terms of strength.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game Vagabond.

Is reincarnating basically the transmigration system from the first game, or are you talking about something completely new?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

LOL MATURE said:
Torillian said:

HAHAHAHA this reminds me of the simpsons episode. "Hey china still cool. YOU PAY LATER! LATER!"

"Hey outlawauron still cool. I BUY NOW! NOW!" Is what his response should be.

Anyways I agree with toillian. This and VC will keep you busy for a good while.

See. One problem. Being a multiplatform guy is a blessing and a curse. It's awesome because you don't miss on anything, but it sucks because you have to buy everything.

If you take a look at my profile and gander over to the my games part, I already have several things I haven't even started yet. 

(Note: Valkyria Chronicles will immediatly be sent to the top of the list, regardless of whatever the heck I am doing or what I think I should be doing)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The_vagabond7 said:
excellent. I'll use that as my general gauge. I want to get my evilities for my classes, and make sure I got the skills I want.

So with the mage classes, the red skull, green skull, ect, do I have to reincarnate just to learn spells of a different element? I've got a red mage, but I can only learn fire attacks.

I would wait the extra bit for the Giga spells.  It is worth it, and I am kicking myself in Disgaea 2 that I reincarnated too early, and will have to re-reincarnate to get them.  You won't have to worry about the Omega spells unless you are spending 100+ hours on the game (which is totally possible!).  You could easily spend 1000+ hours on any Disgeaa game and still have a lot to do.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson