By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Wii Music becomes successful, Nintendo will go completely casual

Another Wii Music thread. Don't you guys realise I feel sad each time I see people giving attention to this crap. Please no more Wii Music talk.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

This latest thread calls for a GIF. If I have time tonight, I'll make it for you, Rol.

theRepublic said:
Xen said:
With you, Rol, I don't know what to say. I can't determine whether you're sarcastic or serious.

The bold.

Just look at the games he links to that he says are failures.  And point number two.

I don't think I have ever seen a serious thread started by Rol.

Thats because they dont exist

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

u are s right rol i call a boycott on wii music to save the core games who is with me?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

I don't think that... they already have core games in development... and I don't think they'll suddenly STOP Core gamimg... cause if they would then they would have started when wii play or wii Fit was released and became a hit.... so overall... I think this is a sarcastic thread

Around the Network
koopatrooper said:
u are s right rol i call a boycott on wii music to save the core games who is with me?

ye onli hradcore gamers r aloud games bcuz i aslo wnt the hole gaming indurstly to fail 2 nice post

I can't trust u, U HAVE A KIM POSSIBLE AVATAR

His use of sarcasm is simply genius. I shall stalk Rol from here on out.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

LOl.. Great one Rol as always

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Don't trust people with Kim Possible avatars! ......