By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Wii Music becomes successful, Nintendo will go completely casual

c0rd said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
c0rd said:
RolStoppable said:

Here are the three main reasons why it's going to happen. If you are too lazy to read, just skip down to the summary.

1. Casual games sell a lot, while core games don't

Everybody knows how much casual games like Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Fit and Mario Party 8 have sold, while core franchises like Metroid Prime, Batallion Wars II and Wario Land sold much less in comparison, some would even consider them to have bombed. Other examples of failed games include this, this, this and this.

Nice try slipping this one in.  You're trying to convince us Mario Kart Wii is core, correct?  Unfortunately, that link did not get by me... Mario Kart Wii is casual.  Throw it in with the rest of the Wii series.

Wow, Rol still has it. I thought no-one was going to even bother taking this thread serious.

Calling Mario Kart Wii anything but casual is always serious business.

So you have a problem with Rol calling MK casual but you have no problem with him calling it a failed game?

To Rol: Nice thread but the going are really getting harder for you.

To all the s*****s that fell for it: How can you think he is serious when 1) It is Rol and 2) He called The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers Brawl AND Mario Kart Wii 'failed games'?

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Around the Network

What?!, no secret message?, Rol has gone casual now, only remains a vague image of what Rol's posts used to be, casual posters fell on the trap, Rol is no more pleasing the vgchartz's hardcore poster crowd, he is only focusing on the casual ones. I remember the good ol' Wii Bingo thread, ahh...good days.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Rol is back!

I was getting worried for a second there. But this is truly one of your better thread.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Cougarman said:

i feel offended by this, how can you say those things about this game that willchange gaming forever?, i think your hate for nintendo is showing and you should be bann...... oh i see its another one of those threads, damn you rol made me write all this shit for nothing hahaha

Being a lurker for the past few weeks, I didn't fall for this thread.   But wow!   That  Wii  Bingo  thread would have gotten me!   That was good.   +100

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Kane said:
God you are such a pussy
whine more

this is some great fun just like singstar

Aaaaaaaand another victim of the unstoppable Rolstoppable.

Around the Network
Rath said:
Kane said:
God you are such a pussy
whine more

this is some great fun just like singstar

Aaaaaaaand another victim of the unstoppable Rolstoppable.

i was being sarcastic... except on the first part

BoleroOfFire said:
Cougarman said:

i feel offended by this, how can you say those things about this game that willchange gaming forever?, i think your hate for nintendo is showing and you should be bann...... oh i see its another one of those threads, damn you rol made me write all this shit for nothing hahaha

Being a lurker for the past few weeks, I didn't fall for this thread.   But wow!   That  Wii  Bingo  thread would have gotten me!   That was good.   +100

cool user name, i liked that song of the same name from ocarina of time

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Cougarman said:

Being a lurker for the past few weeks, I didn't fall for this thread. But wow! That Wii Bingo thread would have gotten me! That was good. +100

cool user name, i liked that song of the same name from ocarina of time

Why, thank you!  (blushes)

That's actually where I got my user name from.  Bolero Of Fire is my favorite ocarina song.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

I agree

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Maybe it won't be so funny when "insert your favorite nintendo title here" gets canned because of wii "insert something here". ;)