By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Wii Music becomes successful, Nintendo will go completely casual

Kurakasa said:
Maybe it won't be so funny when "insert your favorite nintendo title here" gets canned because of wii "insert something here". ;)

I don´t get why you trolling fanboys always assume that there won´t be a place for both?

Are you that egocentric that you belive that anything you don´t like will automaticly replace what you do prefer?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

like I said "fanboys knows best" whats good for the gaming industry..

actually..I'm offended by pristine and any others who actually agree to this joke..

Heh, I almost gave into it, until I saw the links and the resonses XD

Good one Rol =)

I hope they cancel the next Zelda for Wii Clean the Pipe (jerking off simulator).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

I'm offended by Wii Music

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

You know, you would cry if WordsOfWisdom was right. Just sayin'.

I don't think wii music will be as big as people think. Anyone that knows anything about the game won't buy it. I'd even consider it shovelware on wii, and thats coming from a nintendo fanboy.

Nintendo won't stop making hardcore games. I don't think miyamoto comes up with game ideas, thinking about the casual all the time. He just makes what he wants to make, and then they put the whole "everyone can play" spin on it to make it sell.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

CONMAN15 said:
I don't think wii music will be as big as people think. Anyone that knows anything about the game won't buy it. I'd even consider it shovelware on wii, and thats coming from a nintendo fanboy.

Nintendo won't stop making hardcore games. I don't think miyamoto comes up with game ideas, thinking about the casual all the time. He just makes what he wants to make, and then they put the whole "everyone can play" spin on it to make it sell.

lol, "conman" got conned.

Sri Lumpa said:

So you have a problem with Rol calling MK casual but you have no problem with him calling it a failed game?

To Rol: Nice thread but the going are really getting harder for you.

To all the s*****s that fell for it: How can you think he is serious when 1) It is Rol and 2) He called The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers Brawl AND Mario Kart Wii 'failed games'?

Hrmm, forget it... I thought I made it obvious I wasn't being serious.

Anyway, I'll answer for the people that fell for it:

1)  Not everyone knows Rol (I know, the sad truth)
2)  They probably didn't follow the links
3)  It's harder for people to recognize sarcasm on the internet, especially considering there are people who actually believe the stuff he wrote in the OP... You can write some of the most ridiculous stuff you can think of, and I guarantee you most people will think you're serious.