By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Guess who is the owner of new Xbox...

Jerry Sienfeld!

Is it Jerry Sienfeld? that would make sense.

oh it's you. Never mind.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

How'd you get the free games?

naznatips said:

local futureshop is giving them free with the purchase of any 360 console

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
naznatips said:

Bah, no futureshops in NA.

Liar said:
congrats kingofwale. Only 360 gives the pleasure to enjoy hd gaming straight out of the box without any installs. with a beautiful library and a growing community, here at microsoft we welcome you with open arms. passion, amazing, orgasm, these are all words the xbox 360 will give you when you experience classics masterpieces such as Mass Effect and Halo 3. Thank you for jumping in.

wat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network
naznatips said:
kingofwale said:
naznatips said:

Yes there are, but they're only in Canada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

BottledSpringWater said:
naznatips said:
kingofwale said:
naznatips said:

Yes there are, but they're only in Canada.

I forgot about you guys.  Sorry :X

yes glad finally some1 got a 360 get halo 3 when you can and the oj box the best 360 games r in my sig

i tried a little bit of Gears. Pretty fun games, I'm still getting used to the control. (Heck, I have to even look up letters on the buttons just to make sure which one is which).

Good game, worthy system seller.

My biggest complain is..... WHAT IS with that powerbrick? YOU ARE KIDDING ME?

also, my PS3 is a lot quieter (even though it was a 60GB version from launch),

So far, i'm happy with my purchase.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
psrock said:
DMeisterJ said:
Congratulations!

Now, the next mindfuck is me getting a PS3.

no, rock_on, crazzyman or even Leoj getting a 360 is bigger.

I think the biggest mindfuck is that DMJ doesn't have a PS3 yet, but does have a Wii and a 360.

Congrats on getting a great deal, KoW. If you signed up for your free month of Live, pass along your gamertag and maybe we can do some Gears Co-op together or something. Or Castle Crashers. Buy Castle Crashers. Yeah. That.