By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Guess who is the owner of new Xbox...

Good deal, Time for you to cash in and get all those great 360 exclusives at cheap prices that came out from like late 2005 to mid 2007, Crackdown, Dead rising, Condemned: criminal origins, Ace combat 6, PGR 3, Saints row 1 ect ect

Around the Network

No kingofwale. I thought you would remain loyal to PS3 and never buy an enemy console. I guess your parents will buy you a Wii for Xmas.

who can change the market like this......................
ONLY MS

Buying a 360...... Just Do It

Congratulations, that's most definitely a good deal.

Did this really deserve it's own thread? =P

Well anyway enjoy it, I've had my fun with 360, I think I've personally had my fill and just waiting to get a good deal on a PS3, but the Wii would balance out your gaming collection more, as 2009 is going to be a killer year for it, and most games coming out for 360 will either be on PC or PS3...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Have fun with your 360 and don't be too disappointed with blue dragon. ;P

With the price of the arcade, I think it's like the PS2, any gamers that respects itself should buy one, it's so cheap... (though yeah under 150 would be better, but with your 2 games that was basically that)

then again if you already have a PS3 I guess it's not as interesting but still to some extent.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Did this really deserve it's own thread? =P

Well anyway enjoy it, I've had my fun with 360, I think I've personally had my fill and just waiting to get a good deal on a PS3, but the Wii would balance out your gaming collection more, as 2009 is going to be a killer year for it, and most games coming out for 360 will either be on PC or PS3...

Consider me being one of the biggest Sony fan here (and will remain so), I think it does deserve a thread. :P

Still haven't opened it yet. Don't have the time to

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

should I lay my xbox flat or make it stand

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
should I lay my xbox flat or make it stand

Standing may cause some disc problems in older consoles, but just to be safe I'd say flat on awell ventilated area.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.