By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Guess who is the owner of new Xbox...

@psrock

Didnt rock _on say he got a 360 a couple of months ago off a friend at work or some bullshit? or was it some bullshit?

Around the Network
WhiteDevil said:
@psrock

Didnt rock _on say he got a 360 a couple of months ago off a friend at work or some bullshit? or was it some bullshit?

oh yeah, but i doubt it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

What games you gonna get?

DMeisterJ said:
Congratulations!

Now, the next mindfuck is me getting a PS3.

WTF???!!!  You don't have a PS3?  You are one of the biggest PS3 Supporter/Defender/Fanboy on this site.  You sir have lost all credibilty in my eyes.  WOW!

OT: Congrat on a great buy.  You will love your 360 like millions of other have.

Great purchase, Gears and BD are awesome. You should have fun with Gears and get some good practice in, right before Gears 2 drops. I never thought you would get one, but it seems a lot of people are taking the plunge. At $199, who can blame them.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Wow. Where did you find it at that price? That's an awesome deal regardless of where it was bought.

Futureshop. They sold out on DOA, Extreme volleyball 2 and had to give me a game of same/lower value... so I laughed myself to death by getting Blue-Dragon.

Still not unpacked it yet, dont have the time. so I will do it tomorrow. games I will probably buy...

LO, (being a RPG fan)... and Dead-rising for now. Im not a huge console-FPS fan yet.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
RolStoppable said:
Now you are able to use the "Hey, I own a 360 myself, so I can bash it all I want" excuse. Congrats!

dont believe me, i might post a picture of my console. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

congrats, the price is tempting but I lost faith after getting 5 RRODs a year and half ago so there is no way I am going to get another 360 unless someone pays me to get it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
congrats, the price is tempting but I lost faith after getting 5 RRODs a year and half ago so there is no way I am going to get another 360 unless someone pays me to get it.

Haha, I'm sure Rol could come out with an excuse for that... excuse! o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Do yourself a favor and download the free dlc for blue dragon so you can unlock harder difficulty modes. The base difficulty the game shipped with is so easy it makes the combat system irrelevant.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).