By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Guess who is the owner of new Xbox...

freebird4 said:
Sounds like the Futureshop deal, do you live in Canada?

If you mean me, then yes.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Buy Tales of Vesperia. Support the Tales series!

Says the guy why no Xbox 360 Arcade yet! o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Congrats on your purchase.

you?!!!! omg what a surprised,after reading post title

Get Perfect Dark Zero and your set.

Around the Network

"shoots himself"

What? WHAT?!?!?

mM

congrats kingofwale. Only 360 gives the pleasure to enjoy hd gaming straight out of the box without any installs. with a beautiful library and a growing community, here at microsoft we welcome you with open arms. passion, amazing, orgasm, these are all words the xbox 360 will give you when you experience classics masterpieces such as Mass Effect and Halo 3. Thank you for jumping in.

Liar said:
congrats kingofwale. Only 360 gives the pleasure to enjoy hd gaming straight out of the box without any installs. with a beautiful library and a growing community, here at microsoft we welcome you with open arms. passion, amazing, orgasm, these are all words the xbox 360 will give you when you experience classics masterpieces such as Mass Effect and Halo 3. Thank you for jumping in.

I love how your user name is "LIAR"

mM

Congratulations!

Now, the next mindfuck is me getting a PS3.

DMeisterJ said:
Congratulations!

Now, the next mindfuck is me getting a PS3.

no, rock_on, crazzyman or even Leoj getting a 360 is bigger.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)