By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Numbers Up!!!1

DMeisterJ said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Dude what is this thread about???

The title leads me to believe that it's Japan sales. 

Did you not know that? 

To pre-empt your next post, just because it's about sales for this week doesn't mean that you were talking about this week.  Your post wasn't clear, so it could be interpreted many ways.  Make sure to be more clear in your posts in the future to avoid situations like this.

????? LOL!!!!! SO, what is it then? So now, you are the one that knows what im talking about??? HAHAHA LMAO!!!!!

DUDE!!!!! if the thread is about this weeks sales, of course (at least me) im gonna talk about that. I dont need to be more clear...you just need to pay attention. You just dont go into a thread to talk about something else, and if you do i think people write Offtopic....

i dont know what is it with you, but im not the only one who commented on the wii being on top.

And yes, ill repeat it. This thread is about this week's sales in japan, and thats what i commented on. So it does mean i was talking about this weeks sales. I dont know who you think you are to say what i was talking about or what i wasnt  talking about.

Seriously dude, admitting you're wrong is not that big of a deal

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
DMeisterJ said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Dude what is this thread about???

The title leads me to believe that it's Japan sales. 

Did you not know that? 

To pre-empt your next post, just because it's about sales for this week doesn't mean that you were talking about this week.  Your post wasn't clear, so it could be interpreted many ways.  Make sure to be more clear in your posts in the future to avoid situations like this.

????? LOL!!!!! SO, what is it then? So now, you are the one that knows what im talking about??? HAHAHA LMAO!!!!!

DUDE!!!!! if the thread is about this weeks sales, of course (at least me) im gonna talk about that. I dont need to be more clear...you just need to pay attention. You just dont go into a thread to talk about something else, and if you do i think people write Offtopic....

i dont know what is it with you, but im not the only one who commented on the wii being on top.

And yes, ill repeat it. This thread is about this week's sales in japan, and thats what i commented on. So it does mean i was talking about this weeks sales. I dont know who you think you are to say what i was talking about or what i wasnt it talking about.

Seriously dude, admitting you're wrong is not that big of a deal

This thread is about Japan weekly sales, but we're talking about being wrong, correct?  So you do say things, and mention things that the thread isn't about.

Now that we have that covered, just be clear.

^ HAHAHA you are hilarious dude, seriously you are. Thanks for the good time.

My first post was in perfect line with the thread. If i started to go into something else was because someone else lead my to do that. But well....back to the thread

:O wii on top of psp??? Didnt see it coming

Maynard, DmeisterJ u need to stop.

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Maynard_Tool said:
^ HAHAHA you are hilarious dude, seriously you are. Thanks for the good time

You're welcome ^_^

Around the Network

So the 360 didnt sell less than 1000, it in fact sold more than 1000. The 360 lives on!

PS3 has a big lead this week WW yet again, americas should give PS3 the week. Next week sees drama and controversy over this 360 price cut

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

PSP needs some games ( luckily many are comming :D ) plus many are waiting for the new model ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

cool psp

All numbers seem really low. Come on Japan, get with it. I mean, it's nice to see Nintendomination, but comeon, buy some hardware.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Wow...

Wii > (360+PS3) x 3

Expect the 47.1 to increase this week. In Europe: Wii > 360+PS3