By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Numbers Up!!!1

DMJ, dude please...stop with the stupidity. Of course i saw the psp going down, what i didnt see is the wii being on top of the psp "this" week. Come on, you even said it "you didnt predict that," because of course, just like myself and other people here, you didnt see the wii being on top of the psp this week. (=

i mean, i thought that eventually the wii would pass the psp in japan (actually i thought that was going to be in two weeks approximately). But i never thought that in this week's numbers the wii was going to on top.

So yeah, next time think about it twice before writing things like that, where you even contradict yourself dude.

Around the Network

PS2 numbers?

Shadowblind said:
Cougarman said:

this is lower than usual for xbox360, i was expecting at least 2,000, didn't the shortages end?

Where does it say they ended? Clearly they haven't....

No one said that it ended officially, but since Microsoft said they would ship more 360's to Japan in september, most people would expect to be over.

Maynard_Tool said:
DMJ, dude please...stop with the stupidity. Of course i saw the psp going down, what i didnt see is the wii being on top of the psp "this" week. Come on, you said it "you didnt predict that"

i mean, i thought that eventually the wii would pass the psp in japan (actually i thought that was going to be in two weeks approximately. But i never thought that in this weeks numbers the wii was going to on top.

So yeah, next time think about it twice before writing things like that, where you even contradict yourself dude.

You said "didn't see that coming".  That's what I was addressing.  Did you not say that?  I'm not saying you said it'd never happen, I'm saying that you said that  you didn't "see it happening". 

Next time, you think twice before writing.

Didnt see it coming this week :O thats my surprise, that this week the wii is on top of the psp....this is a thread about this weeks numbers, what did you think i was talking about???

Around the Network

360 sales are way down they were bad before but 1k yikes

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Maynard_Tool said:
Didnt see it coming this week :O thats my surprise, that this week the wii is on top of the psp....this is a thread about this weeks numbers, what did you think i was talking about???

Okay, but you didn't say "this week" in the post I responded too, correct?

You just said "this week".

So don't fault me for your lack of clarifying yourself.

Dude what is this thread about???

Maynard_Tool said:
Dude what is this thread about???

The title leads me to believe that it's Japan sales. 

Did you not know that? 

To pre-empt your next post, just because it's about sales for this week doesn't mean that you were talking about this week.  Your post wasn't clear, so it could be interpreted many ways.  Make sure to be more clear in your posts in the future to avoid situations like this.

Shadowblind said:
Cougarman said:

this is lower than usual for xbox360, i was expecting at least 2,000, didn't the shortages end?

Where does it say they ended? Clearly they haven't....

Yeah this might be the combination of shortages and pricecut on the way.^^

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...