By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MCP: IF YOU BUY WII MUSIC I'LL MURDER YOUR FAMILY

Thanks to this article, I will now buy two copies of Wii Music. Maybe even four. Anything to take gaming back from the basement-dwelling freaks who write garbage like this just because they're butthurt over gaming not being Just For Them anymore.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network

I know that this is supposed to be funny...BUT IS NOT.

Grow up.

I'm not offended by this game, I've got news for you. You DON'T have to buy it! Holy crap, it's a freaking game, 1 game. And just for crap like this I'm gonna buy a copy and never play it for every one of you that doesn't(I wish I really had that kind of money, maybe just 2 copies.) Come try and kill me for having a different opinion I dare you.

If you're offended don't play it.
There is plenty of shit in the music charts, plenty of crap in movie theatres and 99% of all TV channels are catering for brainless morons....you do have a choice whether to listen, watch or play though, it's not compulsory.

llewdebkram said:
If you're offended don't play it.
There is plenty of shit in the music charts, plenty of crap in movie theatres and 99% of all TV channels are catering for brainless morons....you do have a choice whether to listen, watch or play though, it's not compulsory.

I should've said it so myself...

Around the Network

Honestly, both Wii Music and Wii Sports Resort have pretty much missed the mark in terms of any target audience.

The problem with Wii Sports Resort is that its not fun to anyone. I couldn't see anyone I know who games/doesn't game currently who would actually want to play it for more than 5 minutes. Give us Wii Sports 2 with network play and slightly deeper controls tweaked for motion+ instead! Give us our Halo 2 with network play and take it to the next level.

The problem with Wii Music is that it will never be truely engaging on the same level as Guitar Hero/Rock Band unless they involve the senses. Since they cannot replicate the feel of a guitar then perhaps they should have replicated the look. Including Stereoscopic (3d) Glasses and designed the game so the instruments like the drums come out to you could easily replace the kinesthetic feel of the drums and at a lower cost too. That would make the game engaging rather than making you feel like you're waving your arms at a distant image from the TV.

Tease.

its sad that the kids of today have to grow up playing the wii thinking that it is gaming. When most of us were kids we were playing on the nes, snes, or n64, real systems with real games.
It's sad that they will be forever imprinted with this nonsense shovelware that nintendo puts out everyday now, where is the good gameplay we USED to know and love from nintendo?
I wish nintendo to go bankrupt(can't believe I am saying this after growing up with them) and then make/sell their good franchises zelda, metroid, mario for the other consoles, I think its best for everyone and America.

God Bless

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

What about you, Squilliam?...Ready to become the biggest mass murderer New Zealand has ever seen?

"So this guy is going to become one of the biggest mass murdererd ever... possibly the biggest (what is the estimated record for killing people?)"

I think it might be held by the priests of the Aztecs. I was watching Jean Rollin's film The Two Orphan Vampires this morning, and they said that over 100,000 people had lined up at the foot of an Aztec pyramid for the largest ritual sacrifice in history in 1488 at a 3 day festival. So if that is true, then it must be 100,000 and held by Aztec priests.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

JGarret said:
What about you, Squilliam?...Ready to become the biggest mass murderer New Zealand has ever seen?

On the Wii Music release date, in a crowded mall. A day that will live on forever in infamy....

Tease.