By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MCP: IF YOU BUY WII MUSIC I'LL MURDER YOUR FAMILY

That guy is a fucking moron like most game journalist but he's no journalist though.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network
Gobias said:
vaio said:
Gobias said:
Incoming Onimusha12 to tell us all how everyone hating this game is a sign Nintendo is doing something right.

Well he is right on that point and it´s hard to argue against it.

Everyone hating this game and thinking its going to be a pile of casual garbage (including most sensible Nintendo fans) is a doing something right?

News to me.

You will ubnderstand once the game is out and fully understood, as it is now everyone hates without knowing anything about the gameplay other than it won´t be traditional. The ammount of hate this game is getting only results in free advertisement for this game and Nintendo and the more hate more free advertisement.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

bardicverse said:
TruckOSaurus said:
bardicverse said:
What's funny is that, in at least 10 states in the US, the author could be arrested and sued for conspiracy to commit murder. Smart move, buddy.

God Bless America!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! ;)

In guns we trust!

Signature goes here!

There is no good reason to post a thread title in all caps. I don't care if it is the article did it, I hold you to a higher standard.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Wow, and everything just for a game??? I've seem worst videogames, but never something like. I guess Nintendo is really doing things the way they shold

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
There is no good reason to post a thread title in all caps. I don't care if it is the article did it, I hold you to a higher standard.

Sorry wasn´t my intention forgot to change it.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

bardicverse said:
TruckOSaurus said:
bardicverse said:
What's funny is that, in at least 10 states in the US, the author could be arrested and sued for conspiracy to commit murder. Smart move, buddy.

God Bless America!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! ;)

Best Serj Tankian song ever.

Pixel Art can be fun.

RabidBunny said:
I guess we hate it when our friends become successful
RabidBunny

Best Reel Big Fish song ever.

Also with all the hate around this game, I feel the need to at least try it.

Pixel Art can be fun.

And the sad thing it's that this "game" will sell very well. If they only had added some king of "goal" or difficulty, I wouldn't feel this way, but after reading IGN's E3 hands-on, I know the "game" won't be any good. But it will sell, and a lot

Hardcore gaming is the cancer and Wii Music is the cure.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."