By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MCP: IF YOU BUY WII MUSIC I'LL MURDER YOUR FAMILY

bardicverse said:
What's funny is that, in at least 10 states in the US, the author could be arrested and sued for conspiracy to commit murder. Smart move, buddy.

God Bless America!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

So this guy is going to become one of the biggest mass murdererd ever... possibly the biggest (what is the estimated record for killing people?)

Gobias said:
Incoming Onimusha12 to tell us all how everyone hating this game is a sign Nintendo is doing something right.

Well he is right on that point and it´s hard to argue against it.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

TWRoO said:
So this guy is going to become one of the biggest mass murdererd ever... possibly the biggest (what is the estimated record for killing people?)

Don´t know the actuall number but it has to be Hitler or Stallin. I could be wrong but that would be my guess.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

vaio said:
Gobias said:
Incoming Onimusha12 to tell us all how everyone hating this game is a sign Nintendo is doing something right.

Well he is right on that point and it´s hard to argue against it.

Everyone hating this game and thinking its going to be a pile of casual garbage (including most sensible Nintendo fans) is a doing something right?

News to me.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network

I hate my family! I'm buying 10 copies!! Viao/Rol I'll send you thier addresses.

TruckOSaurus said:
bardicverse said:
What's funny is that, in at least 10 states in the US, the author could be arrested and sued for conspiracy to commit murder. Smart move, buddy.

God Bless America!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! ;)

I will buy extra 30 copies to make up for the people you murder.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

http://chud.com/articles/articles/16291/1/MCP-IF-YOU-BUY-WII-MUSIC-I039LL-MURDER-YOUR-FAMILY/Page1.html
This article is made of Drama and Lulz. A perfect example of the Internet greatness.

If you don't like, you don't buy.