By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MCP: IF YOU BUY WII MUSIC I'LL MURDER YOUR FAMILY

souixan said:

I'm not offended by this game, I've got news for you. You DON'T have to buy it! Holy crap, it's a freaking game, 1 game. And just for crap like this I'm gonna buy a copy and never play it for every one of you that doesn't(I wish I really had that kind of money, maybe just 2 copies.) Come try and kill me for having a different opinion I dare you.

I didn't buy Wii Fit.

I won't buy Wii Music.

I won't buy Wii Sports Resort.

If Nintendo makes a game I will enjoy then I will get it, otherwise I will not.  It's that simple.

Around the Network

I want this game to be good so bad. I just like to make people unhappy. If it's good, you will be unhappy. That will make me smile.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I don't think this game is being treated fairly....and yes, Serj rocks.

Some people like this game. Those are the ones who this game is being made for. I don't see you crying everytime a pokemon game is released.

I agree completely. Just let the "game" be. Nobody is forcing you to buy it. Some people will really enjoy this.

I'd like to see those fucking game nerds try. Couldn't touch me. Doubt most can even lift a bat let alone the wiimotes they complain so much about haha.

People need to lay off Wii Music because it's really just turning out to be a quirky Japanese rendition of a music title. Many won't like it because many westerners don't like quirky Japanese games or renditions of genres. I personally am indifferent to the title. I like the concept but I hate the lack of progressive difficulty.

So we can now summise that-

Wii sports = good
Wii play = good
Wii music = oh god no run for yer lives!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I'm buying it for my family. I can buy whatever the fuck I want, thanks.

Just kiss the tip.

And by the way, I am very offended by the name of this article, and by the person who created it.

Just kiss the tip.

vaio said:
Gnizmo said:
There is no good reason to post a thread title in all caps. I don't care if it is the article did it, I hold you to a higher standard.

Sorry wasn´t my intention forgot to change it.

I figured it was something like that. You are the best news-bot around and that causess error due to speed.I am young and crotchety so I have to complain.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Zucas said:
I'd like to see those fucking game nerds try. Couldn't touch me. Doubt most can even lift a bat let alone the wiimotes they complain so much about haha.

People need to lay off Wii Music because it's really just turning out to be a quirky Japanese rendition of a music title. Many won't like it because many westerners don't like quirky Japanese games or renditions of genres. I personally am indifferent to the title. I like the concept but I hate the lack of progressive difficulty.

+1. Well said, Zucas.

I wasn't intending to buy wii music.
But then I read this article and this thread, and I'm sorely tempted.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption