By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MCP: IF YOU BUY WII MUSIC I'LL MURDER YOUR FAMILY

Paul_Warren said:
"So this guy is going to become one of the biggest mass murdererd ever... possibly the biggest (what is the estimated record for killing people?)"

I think it might be held by the priests of the Aztecs. I was watching Jean Rollin's film The Two Orphan Vampires this morning, and they said that over 100,000 people had lined up at the foot of an Aztec pyramid for the largest ritual sacrifice in history in 1488 at a 3 day festival. So if that is true, then it must be 100,000 and held by Aztec priests.

There must have been at least 2000 priests involved in that, though, assuming 10 seconds per sacrifice and 12-hour work shifts. That comes out to an average of 500 per person, which I guess might be a record if you don't count wars or acts of terrorism, but that cuts out an awful lot of people.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network

*threatens pichu_pichu with canibal Pikachu*

I don't get why everyone is so mad.
Sure the game looks very childish.
But you accually think it was marketed towards hardcore gamers?

Not everything has to be for us you know.

souixan said:

I'm not offended by this game, I've got news for you. You DON'T have to buy it! Holy crap, it's a freaking game, 1 game. And just for crap like this I'm gonna buy a copy and never play it for every one of you that doesn't(I wish I really had that kind of money, maybe just 2 copies.) Come try and kill me for having a different opinion I dare you.

I didn't buy Wii Fit.

I won't buy Wii Music.

I won't buy Wii Sports Resort.

If Nintendo makes a game I will enjoy then I will get it, otherwise I will not.  It's that simple.

I want this game to be good so bad. I just like to make people unhappy. If it's good, you will be unhappy. That will make me smile.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I don't think this game is being treated fairly....and yes, Serj rocks.

Some people like this game. Those are the ones who this game is being made for. I don't see you crying everytime a pokemon game is released.

I agree completely. Just let the "game" be. Nobody is forcing you to buy it. Some people will really enjoy this.

I'd like to see those fucking game nerds try. Couldn't touch me. Doubt most can even lift a bat let alone the wiimotes they complain so much about haha.

People need to lay off Wii Music because it's really just turning out to be a quirky Japanese rendition of a music title. Many won't like it because many westerners don't like quirky Japanese games or renditions of genres. I personally am indifferent to the title. I like the concept but I hate the lack of progressive difficulty.

So we can now summise that-

Wii sports = good
Wii play = good
Wii music = oh god no run for yer lives!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I'm buying it for my family. I can buy whatever the fuck I want, thanks.

Just kiss the tip.

And by the way, I am very offended by the name of this article, and by the person who created it.

Just kiss the tip.